of May 17, 2013 No. 499
About approval of Standard rules of organization activity of formation of the corresponding types, including Standard rules of the organizations of education realizing additional educational programs for children
According to the subitem 19) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 17, 2013 No. 499
1. Standard rules of activities of the preschool organizations (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" (further - the Law "About Education"). Rules determine procedure for activities of the preschool organizations of education (further - the preschool organizations), irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination, except for preschool the organizations of the autonomous organization of education "Nazarbayev Intellectual schools".
2. The preschool organizations provide accomplishment of the state educational order financed by the state of amount of services in education, training and development and medical observation, and also supervision, leaving and improvement of pupils aged from one year before achievement of school age.
3. The main objectives of the preschool organizations are:
1) protection of life and health of children;
2) creation of the optimal conditions providing physical, intellectual and personal development of pupils;
3) ensuring high-quality preschool preparation;
4) education of civic consciousness, Kazakhstan patriotism, respect for human rights and freedoms, love to the surrounding nature, Homeland, family;
5) interaction with family for ensuring full development of the child;
6) rendering the advisory and methodical help to parents concerning education, training, developments of children and health protection.
4. The preschool organizations differ by the following types:
1) day nursery gardens;
3) family day nursery gardens;
4) sanatorium day nursery gardens;
5) "school-kindergarten" complex;
6) preschool mini-center.
5. The main structural unit of the preschool organization of education is the group of pupils of preschool age. Groups are completed by the even-aged or uneven-aged principle.
6. The fullness of groups of the preschool organization is performed according to Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the objects of education and education of children and teenagers" approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2011 No. 1684.
7. Groups differ on time of stay of pupils and function in the mode:
1) complete stay;
2) incomplete stay;
3) round-the-clock stay.
8. The preschool organizations in the activities are guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law "About Education", the State program of development of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020 approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 7, 2010 No. 1118, the Program for providing children with preschool education and training of Balapang for 2010-2014 approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 28, 2010 No. 488, the Charter of the preschool organization and these rules.
9. The preschool organizations for pattern of ownership are state and private.
10. No. 538 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 23.05.2014
11. Acceptance of children in the preschool organizations on permanent or temporary stay is conducted within year in the presence in them empty seats.
12. For the child the place in the preschool organization in cases remains:
1) diseases of the child;
2) treatments and improvements of the child in medical, sanatorium and other organizations;
3) provisions to one of parents or legal representatives of labor leave;
4) improvements of the child during the summer period for up to two months.
13. Expel of children from the preschool organizations is made by the head in cases:
1) untimely monthly payment for content of the child (delay in payment more than 15 calendar days of fixed term of payment);
2) the omission the child more than one month without valid excuse and without the warning to administration;
3) in the presence of the medical contraindications interfering its stay based on the reference of the medical consulting commission.
14. The amount of the monthly payment levied from parents or legal representatives for content of the child in the state preschool organizations created in form of business of the utility state state companies constitutes 100 percent of costs for food, irrespective of age, and is established by the founder.
15. In the private preschool organizations the procedure for collection of payment from parents or legal representatives is established by the founder of the preschool organization.
16. In sanatorium day nursery gardens, the preschool organizations for children with limited opportunities content of children is provided on free basis.
17. The head of the state preschool organization of education once in three years undergoes certification according to the Law "About Education".
The pedagogical worker at least once in five years undergoes certification.
The state certification of the preschool organizations of education, irrespective of departmental subordination and patterns of ownership, is carried out once in five years in planned procedure by authorized body to the fields of education according to competence.
18. The preschool organization is created by the founder and is registered in judicial authorities according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. After registration the preschool organization of education notifies on the beginning of activities authorized body in the field of education according to competence in the location.
18-1. In case of the activities termination the preschool organization of education notifies on the activities termination authorized body in the field of education according to competence in the location.
18-2. The direction of notifications on the beginning or the termination of activities is performed electronically with use of the state information system of permissions and notifications and the state electronic register of permissions and notifications.
19. The preschool organizations draft the charter on the basis of article 41 of the Law "About Education" and these rules.
20. The preschool organizations provide:
1) accomplishment of the functions determined by its Charter;
2) protection of life and health of children;
3) realization in full general education programs of preschool education and training;
4) compliance of the applied forms, methods and means of the organization of pedagogical process to age, psychophysiological features, capabilities, interests and needs of children.
21. In the state preschool organizations the number of staff is established according to standard states of employees of the state organizations of education, the approved order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2008 No. 77.
22. The preschool organizations provide children: the current medical observation, immunization and the organization of routine inspections together with the territorial medical organizations of primary health care which are performed by the health workers entering into staff of the preschool organization. Pedagogical employees of the preschool organizations undergo annually free physical examination according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
23. The preschool organizations provide the balanced food of children. Food of children is carried out taking into account age features, operating mode, its frequency rate is determined by sanitary and epidemiologic requirements and the Charter.
24. The preschool organizations render according to the procedure, established by the head of the preschool organization, additional paid services of educational, improving nature. The arrived funds from paid services can be allocated for salary accrual to specialists, acquisition of tools, creation of the corresponding developing circle.
25. For the purpose of social and pedagogical family support and the child, for parents whose children are not covered by preschool education and training counseling centers in the preschool organizations are created.
26. Management of the preschool organizations is based on the principles of one-man management and joint management. Forms of joint management are councils: pedagogical, trustee.
27. Direct control of the preschool organization is exercised by the head.
28. Head of the preschool organization:
1) acts on behalf of the preschool organization, represents it in all state and private organizations;
2) is manager of means, signs agreements, issues powers of attorney, opens settlement and other accounts in banks;
3) within the competence issues the orders and orders obligatory to execution by employees of the preschool organization, imposes penalties;
4) performs matching and placement of personnel, has the right of acceptance and dismissal of workers according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) creates conditions for implementation of educational and educational process in the preschool organization according to requirements of the state obligatory standard of formation of preschool education and training and sanitary and hygienic regulations;
6) will organize the additional services directed to satisfaction of interests of children, requirements of family;
7) in case of acceptance of the child in the preschool organization acquaints parents or legal representatives with the charter, documents regulating procedure for acceptance and the organization of teaching and educational process and medical attendance signs the contract with parents or legal representatives;
8) ensures safety and effective use of the property assigned to the preschool organization.
29. The head of the preschool organization according to the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, bears responsibility for:
1) violation of the rights and freedoms of pupils, employees;
2) failure to carry out of the functions referred to its competence;
3) for violation of requirements of the state obligatory standard of preschool education and training;
4) protection of life and health of pupils and employees during teaching and educational process;
5) condition of financial and economic activities, including, inappropriate use material and money;
6) other violations of the requirements provided in regulatory legal acts and conditions of the employment contract.
30. The rights and obligations of employees of the preschool organizations are concretized in regulations and job descriptions of the workers developed by the preschool organization independently. At the same time the rights and obligations fixed in the specified acts shall not contradict the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law "About Education", other legal acts and articles of organization.
Educational and educational process in the preschool organization
31. Educational and educational process in the preschool organization is performed according to the programs and curricula developed on the basis of the state obligatory standard of preschool education and training and also determined by the charter of the preschool organization.
32. The main participants of educational and educational process are children, parents or legal representatives, pedagogical workers.
33. To occupation pedagogical activities in the preschool organizations allow persons having the pedagogical education (technical and professional, the highest, postgraduate) confirmed by documents of the state sample on appropriate level of education and qualification.
Persons to whom pedagogical activities are prohibited by the court verdict or the medical certificate, and also having criminal record which is not extinguished or is not removed in the procedure established by the law are not allowed to pedagogical activities.
34. The normative academic load in week for calculation of the monthly salary of pedagogical employees of the preschool organizations and preschool groups of preschool education and training and preschool classes of the organizations of education is established no more than 24 hours.
According to Item 2 of article 30 of the Law "About Education" preschool training is performed since five years in the form of preschool training of children for training at school.
Preschool preparation is obligatory and is performed in family, the preschool organizations, preschool classes of comprehensive schools, lyceums and gymnasiums.
Preschool preparation in the state organizations of education is free.
35. Teachers of the preschool organizations for the purpose of ensuring effective educational and educational process independently choose and apply alternative author's programs, enter new technologies of education, training and improvement on condition of observance of the state obligatory standard of preschool education and training.
36. The relations of the pupil, parents and personnel of the preschool organization are under construction on the basis of cooperation, mutual respect of participants of vospitatelnoobrazovatelny process and taking into account provision to the pupil of freedom of development according to specific features.
37. Relations between the preschool organization and parents or legal representatives it is regulated by the agreement which is signed in case of transfer of the child in the preschool organization. In the agreement the mode of visit by the child of the preschool organization, frequency rate of food, level and terms of provision of additional educational, improving services, the amount of payment for content of the child in the preschool organization, additional paid services and other conditions are determined.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 17, 2013 No. 499
1. These Standard rules of activities of the general education organizations (initial, main average and general average) (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" and determine procedure for organization activity, realizing general education programs of primary, main secondary and general secondary education (education daleeorganization), irrespective of forms of their property and departmental subordination, except for the autonomous organization of education "Nazarbayev Intellectual schools".
2. Main objectives of the organizations of education:
1) creation of conditions for development of functional literacy of pupils through development of the educational programs directed to forming and development of the competent personality;
2) ensuring obtaining by students of basic fundamentals of the sciences provided by the corresponding state obligatory standard of education;
3) development of creative, spiritual and physical capacities of the personality, forming of strong bases of morality and healthy lifestyle;
4) education of civic consciousness and patriotism, love to the Homeland - the Republic of Kazakhstan, respect for the state symbols and state language, honoring of national traditions, intolerance to any anticonstitutional and antisocial manifestations;
5) education of the personality with active civic stand, forming of requirements to participate in social and political, economic and cultural life of the republic, the conscious relation of the personality to the rights and obligations;
6) familiarizing with achievements of domestic and world culture, studying of history, the customs and traditions of the Kazakh people and other nationalities living in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Main types of the organizations of education are the school, small school, gymnasium, lyceum, profile school.
3-1. The organizations of education, irrespective of departmental subordination and patterns of ownership, the implementing educational training programs of the basic of secondary, general secondary education, perform the activities based on the license granted according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3-2. Licensing is performed electronically with use of the state information system of permissions and notifications and the state electronic register of permissions and notifications.
4. Depending on contents of educational training programs taking into account requirements and opportunities of the personality, creation of conditions of availability of receipt of each education level training is performed in the form of internal, correspondence, evening, the external studies and remote form of education for children with limited opportunities.
5. The state, realizing the purposes of inclusive education, provides to citizens with limited opportunities in development special conditions for receipt by them of education, corrections of violation of development and social adaptation at all education levels.
6. For citizens who for health reasons cannot visit for a long time the organizations of primary, main secondary, general secondary education individual free training at home or in the organizations giving stationary help, and also recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation will be organized.
7. In the non-state organizations of education realizing paid educational services, relations of the student, his parents or other legal representatives are regulated by the agreement determining training terms, the amount of tuition fee, other conditions.
8. The exception of the state organizations of education of students is allowed in exceptional cases according to the decision of state body by the organization of education for making of illegal actions, gross and numerous violation of articles of organization of education.
The decision on exception of orphan children and children without parental support, is accepted with the consent of guardianship and custody bodies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.