of May 6, 2013 No. 240
About organizational measures in connection with change of competence of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About functional and structural changes in system of state bodies of the executive authority of the Kyrgyz Republic" of March 5, 2013 the No. 109 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 05.03.2021 No. 78
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About questions of the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of February 20, 2012 No. 128 the following changes and amendments:
- in Regulations on the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the above-stated resolution:
in Item 5 of the word "forming modern and effective" to replace with the word "realization";
add Item 6 with the paragraph the sixth the following content:
"-the analysis of condition and development of suggestions for improvement of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, on the questions entering competence of Service with their subsequent introduction for consideration into the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic;";
in Item 7:
in the subitem "and":
state paragraph two in the following edition:
"-submitting for examination of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic of offers on project development of regulatory legal acts on the questions entering competence of Service;";
paragraphs the nineteenth - the twenty first to recognize invalid;
in the subitem of "":
in paragraph six of the word "establishes and" and ", develops suggestions for improvement of standard rates of compensation of losses" to exclude;
add with the paragraph the seventh the following content:
"-submits for consideration of the Ministry of Justice of the offer, developments of single state policy concerning questions in the sphere of management of land resources and regulations of land relations, including on enhancement of standard rates of compensation of losses, procedure for use of state lands and the translation of lands from one category in another;";
in Item 12:
the fourth to state the paragraph in the following edition:
"-in coordination with authorized state body in the sphere of public service assigns to the secretary of state execution of the subsidiary functional duties carried to competence of Service, which are not entering competence of the secretary of state according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service;";
the eighth and ninth to state paragraphs in the following edition:
"-approves structure of central office, subordinated divisions, organizations, the organizations and the companies of Service which change is possible only in connection with change of tasks and functions of Service.
At the same time, appointment of the chairman is not the basis for change of structure of Service;
- approves the staff list of central office, subordinated divisions, organizations, organizations and companies of Service according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;"
state Item 13 in the following edition:
"13. In Service the board in number of 13 people is formed. The chairman, the Minister of Justice, the secretary of state, vice-chairmen of Service, and also the deputy minister of justice supervising questions of development of policy on issues, entering competence of Service, are part of board on position. The representative of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic, heads of subordinated and structural divisions of Service are part of board".
3. To the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure in three-months time:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- submit for approval of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic projects of regulations on subordinated divisions of the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. This resolution becomes effective from the date of official publication.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.