of December 10, 2002 No. 193
About approval of the minimum standards of the narcological help given at the expense of means of the government budget
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About narcological service and narcological control" of September 17, 2001 the No. 581 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "The minimum standards of the narcological help given at the expense of means of the government budget" (are attached).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 10, 2002 No. 193
The minimum standards of the narcological help given at the expense of means of the government budget are:
1. Urgent medical measures to persons who got sick with narcological diseases, in cases of the threat of their life created owing to these diseases (sharp psychotic violations, spasms, coma (deep violation of consciousness) caused by one-time use of drugs and psychotropic substances in the amount of, considerably exceeding private consumption);
2. Carrying out detoxification in connection with abuse of the substances influencing human mentality;
3. Correction of physical condition - treatment by the all-strengthening, psychotropic substances;
4. Treatment by the replacing medicine - methadone hydrochloride;
5. Psychological recovery and psychological correction;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.