of March 6, 2001 No. 56
About approval of the Regulations on the direction of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic for education to foreign countries and about receipt of education by citizens of foreign countries in educational institutions of Azerbaijan
The Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Regulations on the direction of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic for education to foreign countries and about receipt of education by citizens of foreign countries in educational institutions of Azerbaijan" it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval of the Regulations on the direction of the Azerbaijani youth for education to foreign countries and about receipt of education by citizens of foreign countries in educational institutions of Azerbaijan" of December 12, 1992 No. 662.
Azerbaijan Republic A. Rasi-Zade
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 6, 2001 No. 56
This Provision is accepted for the purpose of development of single state procedure in the direction of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic for education to foreign countries, obtaining by foreigners and stateless persons of education in educational institutions of the republic and the providing single state requirements to the education level received by citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic in foreign countries, solutions of complex of the questions connected with receipt of education by citizens of foreign countries in educational institutions of the republic.
The Azerbaijan Republic within international cooperation helps foreign countries with preparation of national personnel and directs the citizens for education abroad.
Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic:
- resolves all issues connected with selection of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic for education in foreign countries and with their direction to these countries and also with acceptance of foreigners and stateless persons for education in state educational institutions of the republic (except for educational institutions of special purpose) on the basis of interstate agreements, including the agreements signed with educational institutions, non-governmental and other organizations;
- records all agreements on education signed by educational institutions with educational institutions, associations, public organizations of other countries. Agreements acquire legal force after their registration in the ministry;
- according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic signs agreements on the exchange of students performed by the educational institutions and educational institutions of foreign countries subordinated to it.
To the foreigners and stateless persons accepted in the highest educational institutions (further - foreign students), necessary opportunities for education in the field of science, the equipment and culture and formation elected by them as highly qualified specialists are created.
The right to use all the stipulated by the legislation rights of the Azerbaijan Republic and freedoms, including on the appeal to judicial and state bodies behind protection of personal property, family and other rights are provided to foreign students.
Training of foreign students is performed on the basis of the single educational programs and curricula accepted in educational institutions of the republic. Upon termination of educational institution the state education document of single form is issued to foreign students.
1. The direction of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic to foreign countries for education is performed on the following bases:
- under intergovernmental contracts and plans of cultural and scientific cooperation between the Azerbaijan Republic and foreign countries;
- at the expense of the grants allocated with educational institutions, non-governmental and charitable organizations of foreign countries;
- under the agreements signed between the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic and educational structures, educational institutions and public organizations of foreign countries.
2. Selection of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic for education abroad on the state line is performed by the tender Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic and, with the consent of this ministry, by the educational institutions subordinated to it.
3. The citizen leaving to the foreign country for education on the non-state line, or the organization which directed it shall report to the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic about the elite for education in institution of higher education and specialty, and the ministry, in turn, shall record such messages.
4. The Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic is engaged in control of study of the citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic getting education on the state line abroad in the solution of their household and other questions.
5. Questions of diplomas, scientific ranks of the citizens who got education abroad of recognition of other education documents are solved by the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic.
6. Citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic can receive outside the country at the levels of the general education, primary professional education, bachelor degree of step of the higher education, magistracy and doctoral studies.
Within international cooperation foreigners and stateless persons can get education in educational institutions of the Azerbaijan Republic.
External relations and international cooperation in the field of education are performed according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, international treaties with participation of the Azerbaijan Republic and this Provision.
In educational institutions of the Azerbaijan Republic training of foreign students is conducted in the state yazykeazerbaydzhansky language. In particular cases, in view of desire of citizens and founders of educational institution (in whom based on international treaties the Azerbaijan Republic is partner, or in coordination with relevant organ of the executive authority), in educational institution on the basis of the corresponding state educational standards training can be conducted also in other languages with teaching Azerbaijani, the Azerbaijani literature, history of Azerbaijan and geography of Azerbaijan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.