of October 17, 1998 No. 208
About approval of the Regulations on maintaining, use and protection of the operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About geodesy and cartography" of July 18, 1998 the No. 738 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Regulations on maintaining, use and protection of the operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 17, 1998 No. 208
1. Maintaining, use and protection of the operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic is performed based on the relevant legislation and this provision.
2. The purpose of maintaining the operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic consists in systematic conducting registration of all changes which are available on topographic, administrative, geographical and help maps and reflection of these changes on again published cards.
3. The following changes are reflected in the operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic, based on normative and technical documents, geodetic and cartographic data:
provision on frontiers of the Azerbaijan Republic;
administrative, geographical location and names of zones, cities and other settlements of the Azerbaijan Republic;
automobile and railroads;
railway stations, stops, intersections, bridges and water ports, their names and provision;
water and water management objects, hydroelectric power stations, other hydrotechnical installations;
trunk oil pipelines, gas pipelines and water supply systems, power communications and communications of communication, electrotransfer lines over 200 kW;
national parks, temporary reserves, national parks, especially protected land, forest and water objects.
4. The operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic is kept by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic.
5. The operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic is kept on the topographic maps on duty having scale 1:100000.
For reflection on new topographic and other maps of the happened changes in the territory the card of polling appointment in a scale of 1:10000 on duty is used.
In connection with the publication of new sheets of the card also sheets of cards on duty are replaced.
6. About the changes which happened on the card on duty it is reported to the companies and the organizations having relation to them.
7. The line of frontier of the Azerbaijan Republic is transferred to cards on duty based on documents on delimitation, demarcation and the redemarkation which are carried out together with neighboring states. In the absence of demarcation the materials attached to international conventions and agreements protocols, cards with the image of ambit are used or the actual protected line of border is accepted to the basis.
8. On the card on duty find the reflection of change on borders of zones, the cities and other settlements of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also new names of settlements, and about it special record is kept.
The original of cards and forms on which the state ambit is drawn is stored constantly in the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic. Transfer of these documents to other organizations is strictly forbidden.
9. The topographic maps in a scale of 1:100000 approved and reflecting borders of the cities and areas are stored constantly in the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic.
10. The following materials belong to the protected and protected documents according to the operational and help map (the card on duty) which is kept by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic:
a) folders and albums of topographic maps on duty the areas and the cities reflecting borders in a scale of 1:100000, across the Azerbaijan Republic;
b) albums of forms of cards on duty;
c) the schemes of graphical accounting showing the borders confirming their approval documents, sheets of the outdate and replaced cards on duty;
d) correspondence with the organizations and the explaining documents in connection with display of borders and other elements on cards on duty;
e) documents on watch in connection with construction automobile and the railroads, oil pipelines and gas pipelines, hydrotechnical installations, electrotransfer lines;
e) the polling book on duty about administrative-territorial division and the list of settlements;
g) the sheets of cards on duty excluded from watch;
h) the documents excluded from watch.
11. Submission by physical persons and legal entities to the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic of data which shall be included in the operational and help map of the Azerbaijan Republic is obligatory.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.