of October 17, 1998 No. 211
About approval of Rules of state registration of geodetic, topographical and cartographic materials and data
For the purpose of execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About geodesy and cartography" of July 18, 1998 the No. 738 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Rules of state registration of geodetic, topographical and cartographic materials and data" (are applied).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 17, 1998 No. 211
1. State registration of geodetic, topographical and cartographic materials and data is performed for the purpose of accounting of the materials and data which are result of the performed works, control of their use and storage.
2. The state acceptance of works and state registration of works is performed by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - MEPR) based on the working plan approved by the executive organizations.
3. The materials and data which are result of the following works are subject to state registration:
basic and astronomical measurements on all classes;
triangulable, poligonometrichesky and trilateratsionny works on all classes;
special geodetic networks;
networks of consolidation: triangulable and poligonometrichesky courses of 1 and 2 categories;
the leveling courses on all classes fixed by land and wall reference points;
the topographical plans with scale of 1:10000 and smaller scale covering the territory of more 10,0 of sq.km;
topographical plans with scale of 1:5000, the sq.km. covering the territory of more 4,0;
the topographical plans with scale of 1:2000 and larger scale covering constructions of more 0,5 sq.km and the open territory of more 1,0 of sq.km.
4. Geodetic, topographical and cartographical works which should be provided to state registration shall be accepted and drawn up previously by the intra office commissions of the organizations.
5. All technical documents and data on works which should undergo state registration shall be provided for long-term storage according to the procedure, established by the corresponding normative and technical instructions.
6. All data provided to state registration of MEPR inspection statements and acceptance reports of works on separate stages are researched from the point of view of compliance to their requirements and conventional signs of obligatory normative instructions, each work is estimated separately and the quality certificate of work is issued.
7. The works which are not meeting the standards and instructions accepted in the field of geodesy, topography and cartography and also the materials and data which are their result are not accepted on state registration.
8. On the registered geodetic, topographical and cartographic materials (technical reports, catalogs of coordinates and heights, documents of measurement, plans, cards, etc.) the seal of the accepting body about state registration is set and the corresponding entries are made.
9. In case of out of time representation or delivery with delay of materials and data on state registration of geodetic, topographical and cartographic materials, MEPR stops issue to the organizations performing works, permissions to execution of cases on other objects and provision of geodetic data.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.