of October 17, 1998 No. 212
About approval of the Regulations on rules of use and protection of basic and geodetic Items in the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About geodesy and cartography" of July 18, 1998 the No. 738 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Regulations on rules of use and protection of basic and geodetic Items in the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
2. Consider invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Azerbaijani SSR "About the resolution of Council of Ministers of the USSR of March 17, 1983 No. 218 about changes and amendments in the resolution of Council of Ministers of the USSR of December 4, 1951 No. 4948 "About protection of geodetic signs" of March 29, 1983 No. 142.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Azerbaijan Republic A. RASI-ZADE
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 17, 1998 No. 212
1. In view of the fact that the permanent basic and geodetic Items placed in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic are important for defense, the national economy and science of the country, they are protected by the state.
2. This Provision regulates questions on use and protection of basic and geodetic Items according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About geodesy and cartography" and other legal acts.
3. Treat the permanent basic and geodetic Items protected by the state:
a) Items of triangulation and polygonometry I, II, III and IV klassanazemny signs, the centers, the orientation directed Items;
b) Items of leveling of I, II, III and IV classes;
c) astronomically determined Items;
d) Items of gravimetric networks (I and II class);
e) permanent Items of triangulable and poligonometrichesky networks - land signs and the centers;
e) Items of special geodetic networks (the centers, control tags, land signs directing Items);
g) the shining beacons and navigation signs.
4. Change of places of the state basic and geodetic Items and land signs, their reconstruction and installation of new can be performed concerning geodeziyny activities of special (industry) purpose with the permission of the State committee on property questions of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - GKIV), in other cases - the Ministries of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - MEPR).
5. Lands in strip 1 meter wide around land signs of geodetic Items, on sites where basic and geodetic Items are placed, are considered as their protective zone:
in protective zones of basic and geodetic Items it is forbidden to create warehouses of forages, fertilizers and materials, to rick adobe and hay, to warehouse boards, logs, to contain the cattle, to turn them into garbage dump and to make fire;
the lands entering protective zones of basic and geodetic Items are not alienated at owners, lessees and users and can be used by them for agricultural industry and in other purposes in case of observance of the above-stated requirements.
6. Accounting of the state basic and geodetic Items and land signs is conducted concerning geodeziyny activities of special (industry) purpose of GKIV, in other cases - MEPR, in the cities and other settlements - bodies of architecture and town planning.
The basis for accounting of basic and geodetic Items is the catalog (list) of coordinates and heights of these Items.
7. For the purpose of ensuring accounting, preserving and content in good repair for use in subsequent basic and geodetic Items on places, the bodies constructing these Items and signs shall carry out constantly research recovery work on check of signs on their surface, to updating of appearance and if necessary on their recovery entirely.
8. The employees of all organizations, companies and organizations using basic and geodetic Items and land signs in connection with accomplishment of production works every time upon termination of work shall provide covering of the used geodetic Items, appearance updating (ditches, the hill) and preserving in the normal state.
Concerning persons which did not execute the above disciplinary actions are in accordance with the established procedure taken.
9. The organization of protection of basic and geodetic Items is entrusted:
a) on lands of the state fund - to district (city) executive bodies;
b) in lands of municipal fund - to municipalities;
c) on the lands allocated to organizations, the companies and the organizations for use in accordance with the established procedure - to the specified organizations, the companies and the organizations;
d) in the territories of land proprietors, lessees and users - to the specified land proprietors, lessees and users.
10. About spoil, destruction of basic and geodetic Items and theft of materials from which they are produced it shall be reported concerning geodeziyny activities of special (industry) purpose of GKIV, in other cases - MEPR and territorial departments of police.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.