of April 17, 2013 No. 280
About approval of the Procedure for provision to the State Border Service and accomplishment of orders of authorized state bodies by it concerning persons who cross frontier, and recognition voided some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 17, 2013, No. 280
1. This Procedure determines procedure for granting to State frontier service and accomplishment of orders of authorized state bodies by it - law enforcement, prospecting agencies and GTS concerning persons who cross frontier (further - orders).
2. Authorized state bodies during provision, and State frontier service during accomplishment of orders are guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine and this Procedure.
3. Orders are provided to State frontier service by authorized state bodies according to their competence and in the presence of the bases determined by the law.
4. Orders are sent to the address of the body of State frontier service determined by Administration of State frontier service (further - body of State frontier service).
prohibition of departure from Ukraine of persons who according to the decision of the investigative judge, vessels are temporarily limited in the right of departure from Ukraine, including to what the measure of restraint provided by the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine under the terms of which such restriction is provided is applied;
informing on the fact of crossing of frontier by persons concerning which authorized state bodies hold operational search, counterprospecting, prospecting events or investigative (search) actions and secret investigative (search) actions in criminal proceedings measure for counteraction to customs offenses, and also the decision on voluntary or forced return in country of source or the third country is made;
survey (with attraction in case of need officials of customs authorities which use own technical and special means) vehicles on which persons, and freights which them move through frontier, for the purpose of non-admission of its illegal crossing by persons, and also illicit movement of the objects and substances forbidden to export and import to Ukraine follow or concerning which the special procedure for movement through frontier is established; identifications of the stolen vehicles;
additional studying of question concerning availability of legal causes for crossing of frontier by persons.
Heads of National police or his deputies authorized by the Chairman of heads of structural divisions of the central governing body of National police or their deputies, heads of territorial authorities of National police.
The chairman of the SSU or his deputies, chiefs of functional divisions of the Central management of the SSU who perform operational and investigation and counterintelligence activities, regional bodies and bodies of military counterintelligence, and also their deputies;
Chairman of Service of foreign intelligence or his deputies;
head of department of the state protection or his deputies;
Heads of GFS or its deputies authorized by the Chairman of heads of structural divisions of GFS or their deputies, heads of territorial authorities of GFS or their deputies;
The Attorney-General or his first deputy or deputies, the head of Specialized anti-corruption prosecutor's office, heads of regional prosecutor's offices, prosecutor's office of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, the head of the Kiev city prosecutor's office or their first deputies or deputies, heads of district prosecutor's offices or their first deputies or deputies (including specialized prosecutor's offices as regional, district);
chief of Head department of investigation of the Ministry of Defence;
The chairman of GTS or his deputies, chiefs of head departments, managements of GTS in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, Kiev and Sevastopol or their deputies;
Director of National anti-corruption bureau or his deputies, division managers of internal control, division of detectives or their deputies;
Directors of the State bureau of the investigations or his deputies authorized by the Director of division managers of central office of the State bureau of investigations or their deputies, directors of territorial authorities of the State bureau of investigations or their deputies.
7. Orders which are provided by the Chairman of State frontier service, his deputies, chiefs of regional governments of Administration of State frontier service or their first deputies, chiefs of bodies of protection of frontier or their first deputies are drawn up also on the corresponding form, sent for accomplishment and undertake on control according to this Procedure.
8. The order which is provided according to paragraphs the second - the fourth Item 5 of this Procedure is sent together with the copy of the decree issued by the official of the relevant authorized state body, or the decision of the investigative judge, court certified in accordance with the established procedure.
In the order his initiator specifies such information about person:
surname, name (names) and middle name (in the presence) persons in the Nominative case (for citizens of Ukraine - in Ukrainian, for foreigners and stateless persons - Latin);
birth date (day, month, year);
place of residence;
series and number of the passport document when also by whom it is issued.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.