of April 24, 2013 No. 283
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the General inspectorate of police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Based on part (4) article 12 of the Law No. 320 of December 27, 2012 on activities of police and the status of the police officer (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2013, Art. No. 42-47, 145) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and functioning of the General inspectorate of police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 1.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 2.
Minister of Internal Affairs
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 24, 2013 No. 283
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the General inspectorate of police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (further - the Provision) establish mission, the main functions, obligations, the rights, and also procedure for its organization and functioning.
2. The general inspectorate of police (further - the General inspectorate) is the central governing body and control of work of police operating within the Ministry of Internal Affairs which, according to the legislation, protects basic rights and freedoms of citizens within the actions for maintenance, providing and establishing order and public safety, the prevention, identification and investigation of crimes and offenses.
3. The general inspectorate is legal entity with the competences extending in all territory of the Republic of Moldova with the location in мун. Chisinau, has seal with the image of the State Emblem and the name in state language, and also the treasurer account and other specific attributes in accordance with the established procedure.
4. The general inspectorate acts on the basis of the Constitutions of the Republic of Moldova, the Law No. 320 of December 27, 2012 on activities of police and the status of the police officer, other existing regulations, international treaties which party the Republic of Moldova is, and also according to requirements of this provision.
5. The general inspectorate performs the activities according to the principles of legality, observance of the rights and fundamental freedoms of the person, impartiality and nondiscrimination, constant hierarchical control, the personal liability and professionalism, transparency, preserving the state secret and other official information of limited access.
6. Financing and material logistics of activities of the General inspectorate is performed at the expense of the means provided in the law on the government budget for the corresponding year and other sources which are not prohibited by the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.