of March 15, 1999 No. 40
About approval of Model clause about rules of carrying out the state technical inspection of vehicles and their trail cars
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic" of November 22, 1998 the No. 24 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Model clause about rules of carrying out the state technical inspection of vehicles and their trail cars" it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 15, 1999 No. 40
1.1. This Provision according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic", the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic" of November 22, 1998 No. 24 establishes rules of carrying out the state technical inspection of the vehicles registered in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic and their trail cars by the following bodies:
1) the motorized vehicles of all types, brands and models belonging to legal entities and physical persons (except Armed forces and other forming of the Azerbaijan Republic), with engine capacity of 50 cubic cm and more, with a constructive maximum speed over 50 km. in hour, their trail cars and semitrailer trucks - the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic;
2) trams and trolleybuses - local executive bodies;
3) tractors, and also, used in forest and agricultural industry, the list whom the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic - the Ministry of Agriculture of the Azerbaijan Republic establishes;
4) technological vehicles, and also other motorized vehicles, the list whom the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic establishes, except for the vehicles specified in 1 and 3 subitems - the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic;
5) the sports vehicles of legal entities and physical persons intended for competitions - the Ministry of youth and sport of the Azerbaijan Republic;
6) motorized vehicles of Armed forces of the Azerbaijan Republic - Ministry of Defence of the Azerbaijan Republic;
7) motorized vehicles of other paramilitary groups - the same state bodies on otnesennost.
1.2. Technical condition and equipment of the vehicles participating in traffic in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic from the point of view of traffic safety and environment protection shall conform to the requirements established in Appendix No. 1 to the Law "About Traffic". Technically defective vehicles are not allowed to traffic.
1.3. Main objective of the state technical inspection:
* control of compliance of technical condition of vehicles to requirements of the existing rules, standard rates and standards on traffic security;
* refining of accessory of vehicles and other registration data;
* the prevention of incidents with actus reus and the administrative offenses connected with vehicles;
* ensuring control of availability at drivers when carrying out the state technical inspection of car driver licenses of the corresponding categories and the relevant document granting the right to dispose of the vehicle, behind effective period of the car driver license, availability of documents on payment of the state fee, in the amount of, established by the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the state fee" in connection with carrying out the state technical inspection.
1.4. The state technical inspection of all motorized vehicles and trail cars (semitrailer trucks) consisting on permanent or temporary registration in the territory of the republic irrespective of pattern of ownership is carried out by the bodies provided in Item 1.1. this Provision, once a year during the period from January 1 to October 31 in the following procedure:
1) the vehicles provided by Items 2-5 of part two and part three of article 27 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic" including buses, cargo vehicles with the permitted maximum mass of more 3,5 of tons, the vehicles of special purpose for transportation of dangerous goods having the certificate of conformity on technical safety "once a year;
3) after four years from the moment of production "every two years;
4) after ten years from the moment of production "once a year.
Note. After completion of the terms specified in 1 and 2 parts of this Item vehicles within the next year shall be provided to the bodies specified in Item 1.1 of this Charter for carrying out the state technical inspection.
1.5. During the next period vehicles are not raised to technical inspection:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.