of April 24, 2013 No. 370
About approval of Rules of fee of the experts and the expert organizations and expense recovery suffered by them in connection with conducting accreditation examination
According to part 16 of article 92 of the Federal law "About Education in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of fee of the experts and the expert organizations and expense recoveries suffered by them in connection with conducting accreditation examination.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 24, 2013 No. 370
1. These rules determine payment procedure of services of the experts and the expert organizations and expense recovery suffered by them in connection with conducting accreditation examination of educational activities for the main educational programs of the educational organizations, the organizations performing training and also individual entrepreneurs, except for the individual entrepreneurs performing educational activities directly (further - the organizations performing educational activities).
2. Fee of the expert or the expert organization and compensation of the expenses incurred by them in connection with conducting accreditation examination are performed according to the prisoner between Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science or the executive body of the subject of the Russian Federation performing the powers delegated by the Russian Federation in the field of education and the expert or the expert organization by the civil agreement.
3. The amount of fee of the expert is calculated proceeding from the size of rate of hourly pay of work of the expert established in Item 5 of these rules, and number of hours of its participation in conducting accreditation examination.
4. The amount of fee of the expert organization is calculated proceeding from the amount of compensation of each expert and the number of the experts participating in conducting accreditation examination determined according to Item 3 of these rules.
5. The size of rate of hourly pay of work of the expert does not depend on the position held by the expert, availability at it academic degrees, academic statuses and constitutes:
in case of accreditation examination of the main general education programs - 200 rubles;
in case of accreditation examination of the main professional educational programs of secondary professional education - 250 rubles;
in case of accreditation examination of the main professional educational programs of the higher education - 330 rubles.
6. The number of hours of participation of the expert in conducting accreditation examination is determined proceeding from quantity of the work types executed by the expert in accreditation examination taking into account standard rates of labor costs and coefficients considering changes of complexity of works depending on the contingent of the students established by Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science.
8. To the expert the following expense types are compensated:
expenses on transportation to the location of the organization performing educational activities concerning which accreditation expertize, and back to the residence of the expert is carried out;
expenses on hiring of premises.
9. Expenses, stipulated in Item 8 these rules, are compensated in case of presentation by the expert of the travel documents and (or) documents confirming hiring of premises. In the absence of the relevant documents the specified expenses are not refunded.
10. The expert's expenses on journey are refunded in the amount of the expenses supported by travel documents, but no more than the fare:
by rail - in compartment car of the fast corporate train;
water transport - in cabin of the V group of the ocean ship of regular transportation lines and lines with complex servicing of passengers, in cabin of the II category of the river craft of all lines of the message, in cabin of the I category of the vessel of ferry crossing;
air transport - in salon of economy class. When using air transport for journey of the expert to the location of the organization performing educational activities concerning which accreditation expertize is carried out and (or) back to the residence of the expert travel documents are processed (are acquired) only to flights of the Russian airlines or airlines of other state members of the Eurasian Economic Union, except as specified, if these airlines do not perform passenger traffic to the location of the specified organization or if execution (acquisition) of travel documents on flights of these airlines is impossible in view of their absence for date of departure to the location of the specified organization and (or) back;
road transport - in the vehicle public (except taxi).
11. Expenses of the expert in hiring of premises are refunded in the amount of the actual expenses supported by the relevant documents, but no more than the cost of accommodation in the one-room single room of hotel of category "three stars".
12. Compensation to the expert organizations of the expenses incurred by them in connection with conducting accreditation examination is performed proceeding from the expenses of each expert determined according to Items 8 - 11 these rules, and the number of the experts participating when conducting accreditation examination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.