of March 15, 1999 No. 39
About approval of the Regulations on carrying out in accordance with the established procedure to state registration and registration on state registration of motorized vehicles and their trail cars and the Procedure for alienation and pledge of the vehicle
In ensuring execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic" of November 22, 1998 the No. 24 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Regulations on carrying out in accordance with the established procedure to state registration and registration on state registration of motorized vehicles and their trail cars" it (is applied).
2. Approve "Procedure for alienation and pledge of the vehicle" it (is applied).
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About rules of carrying out state registration of motorized vehicles and trail cars" of December 5, 1995 No. 262.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 15, 1999 No. 39
1.1. This Provision is prepared according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic", the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About traffic" of November 22, 1998 No. 24 also determines rules of carrying out state registration and registration by state registration (further - "registration") motorized vehicles and their trail cars belonging to legal entities and physical persons (further - vehicles), in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1.2. All legal entities and physical persons irrespective of pattern of ownership and legal form (further - "owners of vehicles") * shall carry out state registration of the vehicles belonging to them in the bodies provided below:
1) motorized vehicles of all types, brands and models with engine capacity of 50 cubic centimeters and more, with a maximum constructive speed over 50 km/h, their trail cars and semitrailer trucks the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic; **
2) trams and trolleybuses - in local executive bodies; **
3) tractors, and also the motorized vehicles used in forest and rural farms, the list whom the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic establishes, - in the Ministry of Agriculture of the Azerbaijan Republic; **
4) technological vehicles, and also other motorized vehicles, the list whom the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic establishes, except for the vehicles specified in subitems 1 and 3, - in the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic; **
5) the sports vehicles intended for competitions - in the Ministry of youth and sport of the Azerbaijan Republic; **
Motorized vehicles of the Azerbaijani Army are put on state registration in the Ministry of Defence of the Azerbaijan Republic. **
Motorized vehicles of other paramilitary groups undergo state registration in the same state bodies.
1.3. State registration is carried out for the purpose of determination of compliance of design, technical condition and equipment of vehicles to the accepted safety regulations, modification of accounting data of vehicles in case of their use or spoil, determinations of military duty of vehicles, payments by owners of vehicles of duties, the administrative penalties applied for administrative offenses against traffic regulations and safety control of traffic and also for the purpose of statement of vehicles on accounting in centralized procedure and on regions, ensuring obligatory civil liability insurance of owners of vehicles and individual insurance from accidents of the passengers (except for the passengers transported in the city or in the settlement) transported by the vehicles performing services in public conveyance conducting fight against crime and other offenses.
The vehicle registration is carried out addressed to its owner (legal entity or physical person), and the vehicles which are in ownership in common - only addressed to one person. The state registration certificate of the vehicle and the state registration signs are issued to owners of the vehicles delivered on permanent accounting on registration (on cars - two, on motorcycles, tractors and trail cars - one).
Note: On vehicles, held for use bodies of special service and operational bodies, in addition to the state registration signs issued in case of registration with the permission of management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic additional state registration signs can be issued.
1.4. Legal entities and physical persons shall deliver on registration the vehicle belonging to them in the bodies which are carrying out state registration of vehicles for legal address and the residence in the following terms:
1) within ten days from the moment of acquisition;
2) within ten days from the moment of change of the residence of physical person and the location of the legal entity;
3) within ten days from the moment of the conclusion of the agreement of mortgage of the vehicle;
4) when importing from foreign state - within ten days from the moment of customs clearance;
5) within ten days from the moment of replacement of engine numbers, body and the vehicle chassis or emergence of other circumstances requiring change of registration data.
1.5. Carrying out the transactions connected with registration and re-registration of the vehicle and their removal from accounting, registration in communication by vehicle mortgage, change of accounting technical performances and other circumstances hereinafter is referred to as further as "registration actions".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.