of March 25, 2013 No. 241
About approval of the Order of interaction central and local executive bodies and National Bank concerning implementation of the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance"
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Order of interaction central and local executive bodies and National Bank concerning implementation of the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance" which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 25, 2013, No. 241
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of interaction of GFS, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, National police, State Customs Service and GSChS (further - the central executive bodies), Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations (further - local executive bodies), National Bank and Minsotspolitiki during decision making about recognition of freights (goods), means, including in foreign currency, the performed works, the provided services by the humanitarian assistance (further - decisions) and the mechanism of implementation of actions of official goods control (objects) of the humanitarian assistance, conducting their accounting and the reporting according to the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance", and also the mechanism of ensuring special and specialized purpose with the vehicles given as the humanitarian assistance.
Action of this Procedure does not extend to goods which are included in the list of types of goods approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to part seven of article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance" and item 4 of the Section II "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About introduction of amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine and other legal acts of Ukraine concerning features of the taxation and submission of the reporting during action of warlike situation.
The stipulated in Article 5 Laws of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance" accounting and control of obtaining and target use of such goods is performed on the basis of the reports received according to part three of article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance".
2. Minsotspolitiki within five working days after receipt of the documents on recognition of freights (goods), means filed by applicants, including in foreign currency, the performed works, the provided services by the humanitarian assistance (further - documents):
processes documents and prepares the draft decision and freight lists (goods), means, including in foreign currency, the performed works, the rendered services (further - lists);
sends the draft decision, lists, and also documents electronically to the central executive bodies and National Bank for processing.
3. The central executive bodies and National Bank after receipt from Minsotspolitika of the draft decision, lists and documents in the time determined by the Ministry study the draft decision according to their competence.
Minsotspolitiki proceeding from complexity and amount of lists determines the term of project development of the decision by the central executive bodies and National Bank which cannot exceed three working days from the moment of registration of the draft decision, lists and documents in the relevant central executive body and National Bank.
4. The decision is made by Minsotspolitiki taking into account results of consideration of line items of the central executive bodies and National Bank at meeting of working group which is fixed in the protocol of its meeting.
The structure of the working group affirms Minsotspolitiki. Representatives of the central executive bodies, and National Bank are part of working group.
The paragraph third is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 09.10.2020 No. 927
5. Minsotspolitiki after decision making sends its copy to one-day time to the central executive bodies, National Bank, local executive bodies and will promulgate the decision on the official site of the Ministry.
6. Local executive bodies make the decision on recognition by the humanitarian assistance for receivers and acquirers of the humanitarian assistance whose location is determined in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit:
cars for providing persons with them with disability, the children with disability staying on the registry for their receipt, and vehicles of special and specialized purpose (except taxi and cars of collection) for providing with them the companies, organizations and the organizations containing at the expense of means of budgets, public institutions and local government bodies authorized by them;
freights weighing up to 5 tons, and also freights weighing up to 22 tons if they consist only of the goods necessary for accomplishment of the actions directed to prevention of origin and distribution, localization and liquidation of flashes of epidemics according to the inventory (including medicines, medical products and/or the medical equipment), the actions, necessary for accomplishment, directed to prevention of origin and distribution, localization and liquidation of flashes, epidemics and pandemics of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2, of transaction caused by coronavirus on import of which to customs area of Ukraine and/or transaction on delivery of which on customs area of Ukraine are exempted from taxation on value added, to No. 224 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 20, 2020 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2020, No. 26, the Art. 971, No. 60, the Art. 1903), or the goods intended for overcoming other emergency situations determined by part four of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About the humanitarian assistance".
The structure of the working group affirms local executive bodies. Representatives of the relevant structural divisions of local executive bodies and territorial authorities of the central executive bodies are part of working group.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.