of February 1, 2001 No. 31
About the size of the amounts which are subject to payment to defenders, translators, specialists and experts
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval, entry into force of the Code of penal procedure of the Azerbaijan Republic and the questions of legal regulation connected with it" and the Code of penal procedure of the Azerbaijan Republic approved by this Law" of August 25, 2000 the No. 387 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. The remuneration paid to the defender (lawyer) for rendering legal aid in the cases provided by Articles 193. 2, 193.4 and 194 Codes of penal procedure of the Azerbaijan Republic to establish in the amount of 6 manats for each working hour.
2. To establish the remuneration paid to the translator in case of criminal trial for the work performed upon the demand of the body performing criminal procedure in the amount of 0, the 35th manat for each working hour.
3. To establish the remuneration paid to the specialist or the expert in case of criminal trial for the work performed upon the demand of the body performing criminal procedure in the amount of 0, the 35th manat for each working hour.
4. The sums determined by this Resolution are paid by Bar of the Azerbaijan Republic in non-cash form to lawyer structure or the lawyer performing activities in private procedure based on the motivated court order according to the report provided by the defender (lawyer) at the expense of the means provided for these purposes in the government budget separately for Bar of the Azerbaijan Republic.
5. Items 1 and 4 of this resolution extend to the cases provided in article 66.3 of the Code of the Azerbaijan Republic about administrative offenses and also cases of the legal assistance given by the lawyer in case of absence at persons participating in case in court of cassation instance according to the procedure of civil legal proceedings in case of reconsideration of the case according to the procedure of the additional cassation on court resolutions, reconsideration of the case on newly discovered facts, sufficient funds for fee of the lawyer.
6. To the Ministry of Finance together with the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic in two-month time to prepare and provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic procedure for expense recovery, suffered by the victims, witnesses, experts, specialists, translators and witnesses in connection with appearance to the judge, to competent authority (to the official) in which production there is case on administrative offense.
7. Declare invalid Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of July 8, 1994 No. 264.
8. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.