of April 5, 2013 No. 269
About approval of the Regulations on hostels and the standard agreement of hiring of premises of the state housing stock in the hostel and recognition voided some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus
According to Item 7 of article 120 of the Housing code of the Republic of Belarus the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2013 No. 269
1. This Provision developed according to Item 7 of article 120 of the Housing code of the Republic of Belarus determines procedure for accounting of the citizens wishing to receive premises of the state housing stock in the hostel (further, unless otherwise specified, - premises in the hostel), and also procedure for provision of premises in hostels, ownerships and uses by them, the conclusions of the employment contract of premises of the state housing stock in the hostel, basic rights and obligations of the Parties under this agreement.
2. Hostels intend for accommodation of citizens:
for their work (service) in state body, other organization;
for their study;
for passing of clinical internship * in the organizations performing training of clinical interns according to the legislation;
for sports preparation **.
* For the purposes of this provision the clinical internship is understood as the form of professional training of specialists doctors based on the principle of individual training, directed to deepening of their professional knowledge and enhancement of practical skills, development of the advanced medical technologies, the solution of tasks of staffing of health care.
** For the purposes of this provision as sports preparation it is understood the complex process of preparation of sports reserve and (or) high-class athletes performed including specialized educational sports facilities, by means of participation in educational and training process and (or) sporting events.
In the presence in the hostel of empty seats and absence in state body, other state organization, in economic maintaining or operational management of which there is hostel, premises in the hostel, state body and the state organization which signed the agreement of free use by the hostel, premises in the hostel or at person authorized by such state body and the state organization on provision of premises in the hostel, accounting of the citizens wishing to receive premises in the hostel (further if other is not determined, – the state organizations), persons needing premises in the hostel, the premises in the hostel can be provided to employees (employees) of other organization for its petition based on the employment contract of premises of the state housing stock in the hostel.
Premises in the hostels which are under authority of the organizations performing training of clinical interns according to the legislation can be provided on terms of the contract of hiring of premises of the state housing stock in the hostel to clinical nonresident interns for passing of clinical internship.
3. Re-equipment of apartment houses under hostels is made with the permission of district, city executive committees, local administration of the area in the city.
Change of purpose of the building of the hostel to the building of the apartment apartment house can be performed in the case determined by the President of the Republic of Belarus according to the legislation.
Placement of hostels in cellars, semi-basements (first floors), and also use under hostels of rooms in the apartment apartment houses intended for permanent residence of citizens is not allowed.
Use of premises in the hostel as hotel rooms without the translation of premises in non-residential is not allowed.
4. Premises in the hostel are not subject to privatization, exchange, the Section and provision under the agreement of subhiring.
5. Premises in the hostel are provided in the following procedure:
to lonely citizens - part of premises in joint tenancy and use of several faces which are not consisting in the family relations;
to families - the isolated premises consisting of one or several rooms in the isolated ownership and use of family.
In the hostels intended for accommodation of lonely citizens if necessary with the consent of local executive and administrative organs the isolated premises for accommodation of families can be allocated. These rooms shall be located on certain floors or in separate sections.
- and to other lonely citizens in the isolated ownership and use the isolated premises in the hostel are provided to the lonely citizens having the diseases specified in the list determined by the Ministry of Health in the presence of which cohabitation with persons suffering from them is recognized one room or one-room apartment impossible and in exceptional cases.
The procedure and conditions of provision of places for accommodation in hostels by the student on specialties (the directions of specialties, specializations) for Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus, other troops and military forming, law-enforcement bodies, the Investigative Committee, State committee of judicial examinations, bodies of financial investigations of the State Control Committee, bodies and divisions on emergency situations, and also students in Suvorov Military Schools are established by the legislation.
The features of provision by the serviceman of premises in hostels, and also accommodation of the military personnel in these premises connected with specifics of passing of military service (approval of the list of officials from among the military personnel to whom premises in hostels are provided out of turn, procedure for accounting of the military personnel wishing to receive premises in hostels, determination of the lessor in case of the conclusion of the employment contract of premises of the state housing stock in the hostel, the term of such agreement), are regulated by state bodies in which the military service, performing provision of premises in hostels is provided.
The procedure for provision of premises (their parts) in the hostels which are under authority of specialized educational sports facilities and uses of them is established by the legislation.
6. The internal rules and procedures in the hostel are established by the rules approved by administration of the state organization in coordination with trade-union committee (in case of its availability).
7. On accounting of persons interested to receive premises in the hostel citizens are accepted according to the statement according to the housing legislation and collective agreements registered in local executive and administrative organs based on the joint decision of administration of the state organization and trade-union committee (in case of its availability) accepted with the assistance of the public commission on housing questions (in case of its availability).
On accounting of persons interested to receive premises in the hostel citizens are not accepted in cases:
non-presentations of the documents specified in the paragraph the second column 3 of subitem 1.1.8 of Item 1.1 of the list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations for petitions from citizens, No. 200 approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 26, 2010 "About the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations for petitions from citizens" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 119, 1/11590);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.