It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 20, 2013
of February 26, 2013 No. 250
About approval of the Procedure for coordination of the charter (changes in the charter) Central Securities Depository
According to Article part three 11, Item 16 of the Section VI "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine of July 06, 2012 No. 5178-VI "About depositary system of Ukraine", the Law of Ukraine "About joint-stock companies", Item 13 of article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About state regulation of the security market in Ukraine" the National commission on securities and the stock market RESHILA:
1. Approve the Procedure for coordination of the charter (changes in the charter) Central Securities Depository which is applied.
2. And corporate finances (A. Papaik) to provide to corporate management department submission of this decision on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To provide to management of information technologies, external and internal communications (A. Zaik) publication of this decision according to requirements of the legislation of Ukraine.
4. This decision becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
5. Control over the implementation of this decision to assign to the member of the National commission on securities and the stock market A. Amelin.
Approved by the Decision of the National commission on securities and the stock market of Ukraine of February 26, 2013, No. 250
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.