of March 20, 2013 No. 207
About approval of the Procedure for issue of vouchers for maintenance of competitiveness of some categories of citizens in the labor market
According to part three of article 30 of the Law of Ukraine "About employment of the population" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Procedure for issue of vouchers for maintenance of competitiveness of some categories of citizens in the enclosed labor market.
1) to the Ministry of Education and Science - forming, placement on the website and permanent updating of the list of the educational institutions having the license for educational activities according to the list of professions, specialties approved by the Ministry of Economics for training in which the voucher, and informing on it quarterly to the 10th day of the next month of the State jobcenter can be issued;
2) No. 206 Is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 03.03.2020
3) to the State jobcenter - representation in case of need to the Ministry of Economics of offers on modification of the list of professions, specialties approved by the Ministry of Economics for training in which the voucher can be issued.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 20, 2013, No. 207
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of issue by interregional, Regional jobcenters, their branches, and also Kiev city, city, district, gorrayonny jobcenters (before their termination) (further - jobcenters) to some categories of citizens of vouchers for maintenance of their competitiveness in the labor market (further - vouchers).
Vouchers are issued one-timely:
to persons 45 years which insurance years of service constitute at least 15 years, before achievement the stipulated in Clause 26 Laws of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance" retirement age are more senior;
to persons discharged from military service (except the military personnel of conscription service), services in law-enforcement bodies, Public service of special communication and information security, bodies and divisions of civil protection, tax police, Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine or the Public criminal and executive service in connection with reducing number, the state or for health reasons before achievement by them the stipulated in Clause 26 Laws of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance" retirement age, in the presence of period of service at least 10 years which did not acquire pension entitlement according to the Law of Ukraine "About provision of pensions of persons discharged from military service and some other persons";
to persons discharged from military service after participation in conducting anti-terrorist operation, in implementation of actions for ensuring national security and defense, repulse and control of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, in the actions necessary for ensuring defense of Ukraine, protection of safety of the population and interests of the state in connection with military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine before achievement by them the stipulated in Clause 26 Laws of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance" retirement age and on condition of the address within three years from the date of dismissal;
to working-age internally displaced persons in the absence of suitable work;
to persons, concerning which according to the Law of Ukraine "About social and legal protection of persons, concerning which established fact of deprivation of personal liberty as a result of the armed aggression against Ukraine, and members of their families" established fact of deprivation of personal liberty as a result of the armed aggression against Ukraine, after their release.
to persons with disability in the absence of suitable work;
to persons who in the period of warlike situation in Ukraine or its certain areas during service, labor and other activity, accommodation in the corresponding territory were wounded, contusion, mutilation or disease owing to military aggression, being directly in areas of carrying out military (fighting) operations and during implementation of military (fighting) operations or in the areas which were exposed to bombings, airstrikes and other armed attacks in case of availability of the corresponding recommendations in the individual rehabilitation plan, irrespective of establishment of disability by it.
Action of this Procedure does not extend on:
persons which do not have professional (professional), professional prehigher or higher education;
persons undergoing within the last three years retraining by fund of the national social insurance on unemployment case;
persons registered in jobcenters as the unemployed.
2. The terms "voucher", "retraining", "advanced training" and "specialization" are used in this Procedure in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About employment of the population", "About professional (professional) education", "About professional prehigher education", "About education" and "About the higher education".
3. Based on the voucher are performed retraining by working profession; preparation in the specialty for receipt of degree of the master on the basis of the degree of the bachelor or the master received on other specialty; preparation at the following education level (except third (образовательно-научного/образовательно-творческого) and the scientific level of the higher education); specialization and advanced training in professions and specialties (further - training).
4. Training is performed by the institutions of professional (professional), professional prehigher and higher education, the companies, organizations and the organizations having the license for educational activities for the list of professions, specialties approved by Ministry of Economics for training in which the voucher, and the being residents can be issued (further - educational institutions).
5. The cost of the voucher is established within training cost and cannot exceed the tenfold size of the subsistence minimum for able-bodied persons determined by the law at the time of decision making on its issue.
In case when the training cost in educational institution exceeds the maximum cost of the voucher, person or the employer can perform payment of difference of training cost.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.