of November 28, 1995 No. 256
About approval of the Regulations on the State Inventory the field and deposits of minerals in the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of carrying out registration of fields and deposits of minerals in the Azerbaijan Republic in single procedure the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the State inventory of fields and deposits of minerals in the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. To the state committee on geology and mineral resources of the Azerbaijan Republic within 3 months after statement of this provision to prepare and bring to the relevant organizations and the companies of the instruction and recommendation of creation and maintaining the State inventory of fields and deposits of minerals, approved with the involved organizations, for management and application in work.
Prime Minister of F.GULIEV
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of November 28, 1995 No. 256
1. The state inventory of fields and deposits of minerals in the Azerbaijan Republic (GKPIAR) consists of set of the unified short descriptions (passports) of fields and deposits of the minerals found in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. According to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic on subsoil of the earth of GKPIAR it is conducted on single system in all territory of the Azerbaijan Republic for the purpose of the solution of the questions connected with work planning on geological studying of subsoil of the earth and placement of the mountain and trade companies, ensuring effective and complex use of mineral deposits, and also other questions of economic value.
3. GKPIAR is used for acquaintance with the main characteristics of fields and deposits of minerals and constituted from the data characterizing quantity and quality main and the accompanying minerals and their components, mining, hydrogeological and other conditions and geological economic evaluation of the field, and also from data on deposits of each mineral.
4. Based on poll of the organizations, search, development and issue of data ГКПИАРа are performed as in the automated mode with use of computer facilities, and traditional methods.
5. Passports of fields and deposits of minerals - accounting objects of GKPIAR, are constituted on special forms of the corresponding forms on:
to fields of metal minerals;
to fields of nonmetallic minerals;
to scattered fields;
to deposits of solid minerals;
to oil and gas deposits *;
to coalfields and combustible slate.
6. Data sources in case of creation of passports of accounting objects GKPIAR-a are:
reports on results of planned and geological, search and prospecting works;
reports on results of thematic, design and survey and research works of geological orientation;
annual statements of the mountain and trade companies;
reports on results of technological testing of mineral raw materials;
cumulative state stock balances of minerals in the Azerbaijan Republic;
technical and economic reports and reports;
protocols of the reserve commission on approval of reserves;
protocols of the reserve commission on approval of standards;
other documents according to standards and to write-off of reserves.
7. GKPIAR is constituted (except oil and gas deposits) and conducted by the Geological fund of the Azerbaijan Republic operating as a part of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic, based on the reporting and other geological materials represented in accordance with the established procedure by the organizations and the companies which are engaged in geological studying of subsoil of the earth and operation of minerals in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic.
* The inventory on fields and deposits of oil and gas is prepared by the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.