of July 1, 1993 №343
About step-by-step application of certification of products (works, services)
The Cabinet of Ministers notes that expansion of foreign economic relations and accomplishment of intergovernmental trade and economic agreements require quality assurance of products (works, services) on the basis of the international rules, first of all, of their certification. Since January 1, 1993 in the former federal republics with which the republic economy is connected application of certification of products is begun.
For the purpose of prevention of economic losses which can be formed as a result of application of new procedure on export and commodity importation and accelerations of creation of National system of certification the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Since January 1, 1994 to apply in the republic step-by-step certification of products (works, services) on safety indicators to protection of life or human health, the environment and valuable interests of the state against direct and essential danger or essential harm.
2. Approve Regulations on National system of certification it (is applied).
3. Approve the list of products which safety shall be ensured it (is applied).
4. Charge to heads of the ministries, companies, concerns, production associations, associations, companies and trade structures of all patterns of ownership, to entrepreneurs to prepare and take adequate measures for ensuring application of certification in accordance with the established procedure and within fixed terms.
5. Charge to Azergosstandart for the purpose of coordination and implementation of the carried-out works in the sphere of certification in a month to develop package of measures, approved with the involved ministries, organizations and the organizations and to control their execution.
First Deputy Prime Minister
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of July 1, 1993 №343
This document determines bases of both obligatory, and voluntary certification of products (processes, services), and also the rights, obligations and responsibility of state bodies, companies with various patterns of ownership and other participants of works on certification.
The following concepts, terms and their determinations corresponding to the Regulating document of ISO MEK 2 and the international standard ISO 8402-86 are hereunder applied:
• certification - confirmation of products compliance by competent authority (services, processes) to requirements of the regulating document;
• certification of conformity - action of the third party according to the convincing proof of guarantee that properly the unified products, processes and services conform to requirements of the specific standard or other regulating document;
• obligatory certification - confirmation of conformity of products (processes, services) to mandatory requirements of regulating documents the body given special authority;
• voluntary certification - the certification performed on voluntary basis at the initiative of the producer (the contractor, the seller, the supplier), the consumer of products (consumer societies and the unions), and also state bodies (further referred to as with customers);
• the regulating document - the standard, sanitary standards and rules, or other document reflecting requirements to products and services, and also to evaluation methods of their quality;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.