It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 28, 2013 No. 216
of March 19, 2013 No. 961
About periodicals and other mass media
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan of 14.05.2016 No. 1314, 24.02.2017 No. 1407)
This Law establishes organization-legal bases of activities of periodicals and other mass media, the state guarantees of their freedom and governs the relations, related.
B this Law are used the following basic concepts:
- news agencies - the legal entities registered according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, collecting, development, preparation and the publication of information;
- belief - assessment, statement of the point of view, the comment, and also expression of opinion in relation to the phenomena, processes or the personality which have no confirmatory conclusions or the denying facts;
- mass information - messages, printed, audio-, audiovisual materials and other information on persons, objects, facts, events, the phenomena, and also beliefs which extend by means of printing, audio-and video means for a wide range of users and consumers;
- accreditation - registration of representatives of mass media in state bodies or in the relevant organizations for information access and its publication;
- mass media - periodicals and also news agencies, body - and the broadcasts, newsreels, records, the audio-and audiovisual programs airing or distributed by means of cable television at least once a year;
- the journalist - the physical person who is engaged in collection, editing and preparation of information and materials for the editorial office of mass media, connected with this edition by the employment contract or other contractual relations and performing activities agrees to the powers conferred to it or being the member of labor union of journalists;
- typography - the place where printing mass media are issued;
- periodicals - the newspapers, weeklies, magazines, almanacs, collections and bulletins having the permanent name, the current issue and which are published in certain time (at least once a year);
- the founder - the physical and (or) legal entity who creates mass media also establishes procedure for its activities;
- the publisher - physical and (and) the legal entity who is performing release of the periodical, including carrying out organizational, financial and technical, technology and other conditions on ensuring its release;
- the distributor of mass media - the physical and (or) legal entity who based on the agreement with the editorial office of mass media distributes its products;
- confutation - the written requirement of physical person and legal entity concerning confutation of the unreliable information published in mass media and degrading his honor, advantage and reputation;
- the editorial office of mass media - legal entities and physical persons, or their organizations (their division) performing release of mass media;
- the editor-in-chief (editor) - the person leading mass media, and making the final decision on its release;
- censorship - claiming by state bodies or their officials, other physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of their form of business, from the editorial office of mass media of preliminary approval of materials or information intended for seal;
- the answer - written reaction in mass media of physical persons and legal entities of rather unreliable information violating the rights and interests protected by the law;
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on periodicals and other mass media is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.