It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 28, 2013 No. 191
of March 19, 2013 No. 939
This Law governs the public relations arising in case of turnover of civil, office, military weapon, and also ammunition in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and is directed to protection of life and health of citizens, property, ensuring public safety, environmental protection and natural resources, strengthening international cooperation in fight against arms trafficking.
In this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
- weapon - the devices and objects which are structurally intended for defeat of live or other purpose, giving of signals;
- firearms - the weapon intended for mechanical defeat of the purpose at distance by the shell receiving directed movement due to energy of powder or other charge;
- the main parts of firearms - trunk, lock, drum, frame, receiver;
- the fire combined hunting weapon - the firearms having two and more different trunks one or all from which are cut and replaceable;
- throwing weapon - the weapon intended for defeat of the purpose at distance by the shell receiving directed movement by means of the muscular strength of the person or the mechanical device;
- alarm weapon - the weapon which is structurally intended for giving of light, smoke or sound signals;
- pneumatic weapon - the weapon intended for defeat of the purpose by the shell receiving directed movement due to energy of the compressed gaseous substance;
- gas weapon - the weapon intended for temporary defeat of the live purpose by use of the tear or irritating substances;
- cold weapon - the weapon intended for defeat of the purpose by means of the muscular strength of the person in case of direct contact with object of defeat;
- traffic in weapons and the main parts of firearms (further - weapon) - production and production of weapon, arms trade, acquisition, transfer, collecting, exhibiting, accounting, storage, transportation, carrying, application, delivery, withdrawal, confiscation, destruction, import to the Republic of Tajikistan and export from the Republic of Tajikistan of weapon and the main parts to it;
- ammunition - the arms objects intended for defeat of the purpose and accomplishment of the tasks promoting its defeat and the charges or their combination containing explosive, throwing, pyrotechnic, vyshibny. To ammunition cartridges also belong to fire and gas weapon;
- the boss - the device intended for shot from weapon and by means of sleeve shell, propellant powder and the means of initiation combining in single whole;
- the boss of traumatic action - the device intended for shot from fire smooth-bore weapon or fire acormose weapon of limited defeat, combining in single whole by means of sleeve of means of initiation, propellant powder and metayemy equipment of traumatic action and not intended for causing death to the person;
- the boss of gas action - the device intended for shot from gas weapon or firearms of limited defeat, by means of sleeve combining in the single whole of means of initiation equipped with the tear or irritating substances and not intended for causing death to the person;
- the boss of light-sound action - the device intended for shot from firearms, firearms of limited defeat, gas or alarm weapon, by means of sleeve combining in single whole of means of initiation and equipment of light-sound action and not intended for defeat of live or other purpose;
- the alarm boss - the device intended for shot from firearms or alarm weapon, by means of sleeve combining in single whole of means of initiation, propellant powder and metayemy equipment for giving of light, smoke or sound signal and not intended for defeat of live or other purpose;
- the shock mechanism - the weapon mechanism providing actuating of means of initiation of the boss;
- baizes of the shock mechanism - the detail of the shock mechanism striking blow to means of initiation of the boss;
- energy unit Joule (further - Joule) - unit of measure of work and energy in the field of physics which is used for establishment of striking power of weapon;
2. The products certified in product quality of economic and household and production appointment, the apparatuses structurally similar to weapon do not belong to weapon (further - products, structurally similar to weapon).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.