of March 27, 2013 No. 154
About approval of the Instruction about procedure and conditions of serving sentence in colonies settlements of criminal executive system of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of determination of procedure and conditions of serving sentence in colonies settlements of criminal executive system of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To public service of execution of punishments under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take measures for reduction of interdepartmental acts in compliance with this Resolution.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 27, 2013 No. 154
1. This Instruction determines procedure and conditions of serving sentence in colony settlement of criminal executive system of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The colony settlement is one of types of correctional facility in which contain condemned, not needing protection and strict isolation, the punishment goals concerning them can be achieved in the conditions of supervision.
3. The basis for acceptance of convicts in colony settlement is the judgment about transfer in colony settlement from corrective labor colony (further - IK), and also drawn up on their basis or based on other documents (transfer from other colonies settlements) the job specifications signed by the authorized person or person replacing it.
4. Convicts for further serving sentence in colony settlement follow to the place of dislocation of colony settlement strictly escorted by.
The convoy of convicts from IK, pre-trial detention centers (further - the pre-trial detention center) in colony settlement is performed by convoy from number of persons employed of these organizations or colony settlement or convoy division. On all transported under guard convicts the passing list which remains in organization which bears responsibility concerning acceptance, accounting, convoy of convicts to imprisonment, releases them from colony and to other questions connected with execution of sentences, determinations and resolutions of courts is constituted.
The convoy of convicts from IK or the pre-trial detention center in colony settlement is performed within 3 days from the date of receipt of the job specification of criminal executive system by organizations (further - penal correction system) the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. During acceptance of convicts employees of colony settlement check availability of personal records and establish their accessory the arrived convict, check availability of the relevant documents, job specifications. After refining of data, the convicts who arrived to colony settlement are exposed to complete search, and the things belonging to them - to examination. In case of detection of the prohibited things they are withdrawn in accordance with the established procedure, transferred to storage or destroyed according to the decision of the chief of colony settlement about what the relevant statement is drawn up.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.