of March 29, 2013 No. 280
About licensing of activities in the field of use of atomic energy
According to the Federal Law "About Use of Atomic Energy" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on licensing of activities in the field of use of atomic energy.
2. Recognize invalid acts of the Government of the Russian Federation according to the list according to appendix.
3. Realization of the powers established by this resolution is performed within the number of employees of Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, and also budgetary appropriations provided to Service in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
4. The licenses for implementation of types of activity in the field of use of atomic energy granted about day of entry into force of this resolution are effective before the expiration of the terms specified in them.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 29, 2013 No. 280
1. This Provision establishes procedure for licensing of activities in the field of use of atomic energy according to article 26 of the Federal law "About Use of Atomic Energy".
2. Licensing of activities in the field of use of atomic energy is performed by Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision and its territorial authorities (further - the licensing body).
3. The basic concepts used in this Provision mean the following:
"licensing" - activities of the licensing body for provision of licenses with establishment of terms and conditions of their action, on renewal of licenses, modification of conditions of action of licenses, suspension, renewal, cancellation and cancellation of licenses, forming and maintaining the register of licenses, and also on provision in accordance with the established procedure information on questions of licensing;
"conditions of action of the license" - the integral part of the license containing the conditions necessary for safety of subject to use of atomic energy and (or) type of activity on the specified object or concerning the specified object which the licensee shall implement (to realize) and observe when implementing activities;
"the licensed type of activity" - type of activity in the field of use of atomic energy on which implementation receipt of the license according to the Federal Law "About Use of Atomic Energy" in the territory of the Russian Federation is required;
"license applicant" - the legal entity who filed in the licensing body petition for provision of the license;
"licensee" - the legal entity having the license;
"equipment" - the elements of subject to use of atomic energy carried by developer of the project of subject to use of atomic energy according to federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy to 1, to 2 and 3 classes of safety on extent of influence on safety of object.
4. Officials of the licensing body when implementing licensing have the right:
a) request from public authorities and local government bodies of the data and documents which are necessary for implementation of licensing and which provision is stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation;
b) perform (inspections) of job seekers of licenses and licensees, and also objects on which or concerning which it is supposed to perform or the licensed type (types) of activities is performed;
c) issue to licensees of the instruction about elimination of violations of conditions of action of licenses;
d) take measures for suppression of administrative offenses and involvement of persons the, guilty of their making, to the administrative responsibility according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.