of February 28, 2013 No. 202
About approval of Rules of subsidizing of production management systems and the market of agricultural products and modification of some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of subsidizing of production management systems and the market of agricultural products.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 25.02.2014 No. 150
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2013 No. 202
1. These rules of subsidizing of production management systems and the market of agricultural products (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" and determine procedure for subsidizing of costs of subjects of agro-industrial complex by implementation of the international standard (international standards) and certification on its compliance within the means provided in the republican budget for 2013 - 2015 within the budget program 051 "Subsidizing of production management systems of agricultural products" (further - the budget program), and in the subsequent financial years for the account and within the means provided by the appropriate budget programs.
2. The purpose of subsidizing is conditioning for formation and development of competitive productions in agro-industrial complex, their upgrade and transition on international quality management system.
3. The subjects of agro-industrial complex which implemented the international standard (international standards) of ISO 9001, of ISO 22000 and HASSP and certified on its compliance are subject to subsidizing.
4. In these rules the following concepts and determinations are used:
1) administrator of the budget program - Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the participant of subsidizing - the subject of agro-industrial complex who is taking part in implementation of the budget program;
3) the international standard ISO (English ISO - International Standard for Organization) the international standard developed and accepted by World Federation of national standardization organizations;
4) body for confirmation of conformity - the legal entity accredited in accordance with the established procedure for performance of works on confirmation of conformity;
5) the attracted consultant - the legal entity or physical person performing consulting (consulting) implementation services of the international standard (international standards);
6) the international standard - the standard accepted by International Organization for Standardization and available to wide range of consumers;
7) HASSP (English NASSR - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) - the international standard developed and accepted for risk analysis and critical control points.
5. For consideration of documents, determination of the participants of subsidizing conforming to requirements of these rules and distribution of subsidies the administrator of the budget program forms the commission as a part of the chairman, members and the secretary of the commission (daleekomissiya).
6. The structure of the Commission affirms the order of the responsible secretary of the administrator of the budget program.
Representatives of the interested structural divisions of the administrator of the budget program are part of the Commission, at the same time the quantitative structure of the Commission shall be odd and at least five people. The secretary of the Commission is not member of the commission.
7. Subsidies are paid to the participants of subsidizing who are residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan (for legal entities) or citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (for physical persons), for implementation of one or several international standards ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and HASSP and certification on their compliance.
8. The amount of means paid from the republican budget constitutes no more than 50% of costs of the participant of subsidizing of all project cost on implementation of the international standard (international standards) and certification on its compliance.
If the cost amount of all receivers of subsidies which is subject to subsidizing exceeds the amount of allocated funds, funds are distributed in proportion to share of costs of the receiver of subsidies in the total amount of costs of all receivers of subsidies.
9. Payment of subsidies is performed for the international standards implemented in the corresponding year. At the same time implementation and certification shall be complete till November 19 of the corresponding year.
10. For receipt of subsidies the participant of subsidizing submits to the administrator of the budget program the following supporting documents:
1) the request for subsidizing of costs of the participant of subsidizing on implementation of the international standard (international standards) and certification on its compliance in form according to appendix 1 to these rules;
2) the notarized copy of the certificate * or certificates of the state registration (re-registration) for legal entities or the notarized copy of the certificate on the state registration of the individual entrepreneur for physical persons or their copy in case of obligatory submission of the original document for reconciliation;
note: * the certificate on the state (accounting) registration (re-registration) of the legal entity (branch, representation) issued before enforcement of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2012 "About modification and amendments in some legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan concerning the state registration of legal entities and accounting registration of branches and representations" is valid before the termination of activities of the legal entity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.