of March 18, 2013 No. 136
About approval of the Technical regulation "About Safety of Paints and Varnishes"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "About Safety of Paints and Varnishes".
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding technical regulation of the Customs union.
3. To the Ministry of Energy and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State inspectorate for ecological and technical safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the acts into accord with the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 18, 2013, No. 136
1. This Technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) the technical regulation "Safety of Construction Materials, Products and Designs", and also other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic is developed according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic", ".
2. This Technical regulation establishes requirements to paints and varnishes for the purpose of protection of life and human health, environmental protection, protection of life and health of animals and plants, preventions of the actions misleading consumers of products.
3. Provisions of this Technical regulation are obligatory in case of production, storage, transportation, realization, application and utilization (destruction) of paints and varnishes in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The list of objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation extends is given in appendix 1.
5. This Technical regulation does not extend on:
1) varnishes and enamels for nails;
6. In this Technical regulation the following basic concepts are applied:
1) explosion safety of paints and varnishes - the condition of processes of storage, transportation, realization, use of paints and varnishes, utilizations and (or) destructions of their waste in case of which the possibility of explosion is excluded or, in case of its origin, is prevented impact on people of the dangerous and harmful factors caused by explosion and safety of property is ensured;
2) water and dispersive paintwork material - the liquid or pasty pigmented paintwork material having the paint and varnish circle in the form of dispersion of organic film-forming substance in water and forming when drawing on the painted surface opaque paint and varnish covering;
3) primer - paintwork material which after drawing directly on surface forms protective paint and varnish covering;
4) gonadotropny action - capability of chemicals to make harmful effects on reproductive function of people, animals and plants;
5) cancerogenic action - capability of chemicals to influence human body and to cause emergence of malignant or high-quality educations;
6) paint - the liquid or pasty pigmented paintwork material having drying oil of different brands, water dispersion of synthetic polymers or other types of binding substances as film-forming substance forming when drawing on the painted surface opaque paint and varnish covering;
7) kumulyativnost - capability of chemicals to accumulate and make total harmful effects on human body;
8) varnish - the paintwork material forming when drawing on the painted surface transparent paint and varnish covering;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.