It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice
On August 1, 2002 No. 2893
Approved by the Order of the State Customs Committee of the Azerbaijan Republic of July 25, 2002 No. 054
The terms used in these rules:
- General declaration: it is the standard document of carrier constituted according to international agreements, in the field of civil aviation by the principle "from the airport in the airport" and reflecting in itself data on the aircraft, crew exploiting him, flight route, etc.;
- Cargo (cargo-) the manifesto: it is the load sheet reflecting in itself data on the goods transported onboard the aircraft;
- Passenger sheet: it is the passenger manifest constituted taking into account landing Items;
- Technical landing: this planned aircraft landing for the purpose of gas station, change of crew, etc.;
- Emergency landing: it is unplanned landing of the aircraft because of technical defect, misunderstanding, etc.
- Transfer: it is cargo loading from board of one aircraft aboard another;
- International airborne transportations: these are airborne transportations in case of which Items of sending and appointment are provided respectively in the territory of two states, or in the territory of one country, but with Item of landing to the territories of other state.
1. According to the customs legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic all aircrafts going through customs border, and loads transported with their help, the international mailings, baggages, hand luggage of passengers and crew members undergo customs control and customs clearance with declaring.
2. The aircrafts used for international delivery of passengers and loads cross customs border of the Azerbaijan Republic in accordance with the terms of customs regime of temporary import (export) applied to vehicles in consent with requirements of the customs legislation.
3. If the aircrafts performing the international airborne transportations in case of which Items of sending and appointment are outside customs area of the Azerbaijan Republic make on customs area of the Azerbaijan Republic the planned landing for the purpose of disembarkation of passengers or unloading of loads (landing of passengers or cargo loading) (further - "with commercial purpose") they are located under customs regime of transit.
4. In case of full relief based on requirements of the customs legislation from customs duties and taxes according to customs regimes of temporary import (export) or transit the customs clearance and declaring of aircrafts are carried out in the simplified procedure based on the documents established in these rules.
5. The customs clearance of aircrafts with partial release from customs duties and taxes is performed with submission of the cargo customs declaration and other documents necessary for the customs purpose, and also documents which list is established in these rules.
6. In case of revenues to customs area of the Azerbaijan Republic of the goods necessary for normal operation and maintenance of aircrafts or provided for use being onboard the vessel passengers and crew members, or in case of their loading (or unloading) in the aircraft in case of the parking on customs area of the Azerbaijan Republic they undergo customs control and customs clearance according to the procedure, the State Customs Committee of the Azerbaijan Republic provided by regulatory legal acts.
7. For the purpose of implementation of customs control customs authorities receive from management of the international airport the schedule of regular flights of aircrafts on the international airlines (the schedule of regulated international flights), and also, in addition to the schedule of regular flights (regulated flights), data on the aircrafts which are arriving on customs area of the Azerbaijan Republic and taking off from customs area of the Azerbaijan Republic.
The data on irregular flights represented by management of the airport shall contain data on the exploiter, the aircraft, landing time and departure, number of passengers, the name and quantity of load.
8. The management of the airport creates all proper conditions for carrying out customs control and customs clearance concerning aircrafts and loads transported with their help, the international mailings, baggages, hand luggage of passengers and crew members.
9. Customs authorities bear liability for normal operation of the technical means, the equipment and property transferred to their use by management of the airports.
10. The parking lot of the aircrafts which landed at the airport belongs to the customs control zone, and without prior notice customs authorities are not allowed change of places of aircrafts or their release to flight for the international airborne transportations.
11. If the republics arriving to the territory aircrafts, without having reached airport of destination, land at the intermediate airport or if the aircrafts which are taking off from the republic abroad land in this territory at the intermediate airport, they during all terms of the parking stay under customs control.
12. Loading, unloading and freight handling in aircrafts, loading, packaging and repacking of the international mailings and baggages of passengers are performed only in the places established based on the consent of customs authorities.
13. Transportation of baggages and loads from the parking lot of the airplane to customs halls is also back performed by transport of the airport. In transit loads on distance from the airplane to the customs hall the management of the airport in the appropriate order provides immunity of these baggages and loads.
14. Landing of passengers to the aircrafts going on international routes, or disembarkation of passengers from the aircrafts which arrived from abroad are performed with ensuring customs control.
1. The main document for acceptance and departure of the aircraft the General declaration is considered.
2. The commander of the aircraft or person, authorized to act from his name (further - "agent"), submit to customs authorities the following documents for carrying out customs control and customs clearance:
- The general declaration signed by the commander or the agent - 2 copies;
- the passenger sheet - 2 copies;
- cargo (cargo-) the manifesto - 2 copies;
- the document containing data on accessories - 2 copies.
2.1. From the submitted documents in customs authorities are left: The general declaration, the passenger sheet, cargo (cargo-) the manifesto - in one copy everyone and documents on load.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.