of March 11, 2013 No. 39
About body of the Kyrgyz Republic for control of drugs
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on January 31, 2013
1. Monitoring body of drugs - the specialized law enforcement agency pursuing single policy in the field of drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors, counteraction to their illicit trafficking and control of legal drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors.
2. The monitoring body of drugs in the activities is accountable to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Tasks of monitoring body of drugs are:
1) development and realization of state policy in the field of drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors, and also counteraction to their illicit trafficking;
2) the prevention, identification, suppression, disclosure and investigation of the crimes carried by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic to competence of monitoring body of drugs;
3) coordination of activities of executive bodies and local self-government on the questions concerning drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors, implementation of measures for counteraction to their illicit trafficking;
4) providing within the competence of control of legal drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors.
2. It is forbidden to attract divisions of monitoring body of drugs to accomplishment of the tasks which are not assigned to them by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The monitoring body of drugs in the activities proceeds from the principle of respect for rights of man and citizen and performs their protection irrespective of floor, race, language, disability, ethnic origin, religion, age, political or other convictions, education, origin, property or other status, and also other circumstances.
2. In exceptional cases, for the purpose of suppression and disclosure of crimes, the separate rights and freedoms of citizens can be temporarily limited according to the procedure and the limits determined by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Citizens have the right to receive from the staff of monitoring body of drugs of explanation concerning restriction of their rights and freedoms. The citizens considering that actions of staff of monitoring body of drugs violate their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests having the right to appeal these actions to higher body or the official of monitoring body of drugs, the prosecutor and also in court.
1. The monitoring body of drugs carries out the tasks assigned to it in interaction with state bodies, public associations and citizens.
2. State bodies, officials, public associations render monitoring body of drugs assistance in accomplishment of its tasks.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.