It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
February 18, 2013.
of December 24, 2012 No. 2945-U
About procedure for creation and application of the bank order
This Instruction based on the Federal Law of July 10, 2002 N 86-FZ "About the Central bank the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)" (The Russian Federation Code, 2002, N 28, Art. 2790; 2003, N 2, Art. 157; N 52, of Art. 5032; 2004, N 27, Art. 2711; N 31, of Art. 3233; 2005, N 25, Art. 2426; N 30, of Art. 3101; 2006, N 19, Art. 2061; N 25, of Art. 2648; 2007, N 1, Art. 9, Art. 10; N 10, of Art. 1151; N 18, of Art. 2117; 2008, N 42, Art. 4696, Art. 4699; N 44, of Art. 4982; N 52, of the Art. 6229, Art. 6231; 2009, N 1, Art. 25; N 29, of Art. 3629; N 48, of Art. 5731; 2010, N 45, Art. 5756; 2011, N 7, Art. 907; N 27, of Art. 3873; N 43, of Art. 5973; N 48, of Art. 6728; 2012, N 50, the Art. 6954) and according to the solution of the Board of directors of the Bank of Russia (the minutes of the Board of directors of the Bank of Russia of December 21, 2012 N 26) establish the following procedure for creation and application of the bank order.
1. The bank order is the order about money transfer and can be applied by the Bank of Russia, credit institution (further in case of joint mentioning - bank) according to the procedure, provided by bank, when implementing transactions according to the bank account, the account on contribution (deposit) in currency of the Russian Federation and foreign currency opened in this bank, in cases if payer or the receiver of means is the bank constituting the bank order, and also in cases of implementation by credit institution of account transactions (except for money transfer from the bank account for the bank account) one client (account holder), opened in the credit institution constituting the bank order.
2. The bank order is constituted by bank in electronic form or on paper.
The list and the description of details of the bank order are given in appendix 1 to this Instruction. The form of the bank order is on paper given in appendix 2 to this Instruction. Numbers of details of the bank order are given in appendix 3 to this Instruction.
Inclusion in the bank order of the additional details which are not provided by this Instruction which list is established by bank is allowed.
3. The form of the bank order on paper shall not exceed leaf of the A4 format. If corresponding accounts and the amounts on accounts cannot be placed on one leaf of format A 4, the multipage form of the bank order is applied.
The procedure for forming of multipage form of the bank order, signing, numbering of pages with indication of in the bank order of total quantity of pages is established by bank.
4. The bank order can be used when implementing transactions on which one customer account or paying bank (the receiver of means) corresponds to several bank accounts or clients - receivers of means (payers). In this case the corresponding names and account numbers of payers (receivers of means) and the amount on them are specified in the separate lines.
5. The procedure for performing procedures of acceptance to execution, execution, including partial execution, the bank order in electronic form and on paper, its rooms in queue of the orders which are not performed in time is determined by bank when implementing transactions in currency of the Russian Federation taking into account requirements of the Provision of the Bank of Russia of June 19, 2012 N 383-P "About rules of implementation of money transfer", registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on June 22, 2012 N 24667 ("the Bulletin of the Bank of Russia" of June 28, 2012 N 34) (further - the Provision of the Bank of Russia N 383-P).
In case of partial execution of the bank order the payment order information specified in free details of the bank order is transferred to the detail "Purpose of payment" of the payment order according to the procedure, established by bank.
6. This Instruction becomes effective from the date of its official publication in "the Bulletin of the Bank of Russia".
7. From the date of entry into force of this Instruction to declare invalid the Instruction of the Bank of Russia of December 11, 2009 N 2360-U "About procedure for creation and application of the bank order", registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on December 24, 2009 N 15812 ("the Bulletin of the Bank of Russia" of December 30, 2009 N 78).
8. Till April 1, 2013 in the bank order dates, including completion dates, the amounts in the corresponding details according to the procedure, established by bank are specified.
Chairman of the Central bank of the Russian Federation S. M. Ignatyev
to the Instruction of the Bank of Russia of December 24, 2012 No. 2945-U "About procedure for creation and application of the bank order"
see Appendices 1-3 (9Kb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.