It is registered:
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Kazakhstan
On February 15, 2013 No. 8339
of January 15, 2013 No. 19
About approval of Rules of carrying out infectious control in the medical organizations
According to the subitem 5) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", based on Item 213 of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions for the prevention of the infectious diseases" approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2012 No. 33, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out infectious control in the medical organizations.
2. To committee of the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Bekshin Zh. M.) provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation.
3. To department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Danayeva Zh. Zh.) provide official publication of this order after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bayzhunusov E. A.
5. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 15, 2013 No. 19
1. These rules of carrying out infectious control in the medical organizations (further - Rules) determine procedure for the organization and carrying out infectious control in the medical organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In these rules the following terms are used:
1) antiseptics - set of methods of destruction or suppression of activity of potentially dangerous microorganisms on skin, mucous membranes, wounds and cavities for the purpose of ensuring treatment and the prevention of development of infectious process;
2) antiseptics - the chemical, biological means intended for carrying out antiseptics;
3) antibiotics - the medicines of natural or semi-synthetic origin suppressing growth of microorganisms;
4) the intrahospital infection (further - VBI) is any infectious disease of bacterial, virus, parasitic or fungal origin, connected with receipt of medical services by the patient in the organizations of health care or infectious disease of the employee of the medical organization owing to its work in this organization;
5) disinfection - package of measures for destruction of causative agents of infectious and parasitic diseases;
6) disinfectants - the chemical, biological means intended for carrying out disinfection, presterilizing cleaning, sterilization;
7) infection source - the native habitat of microorganisms where their accumulating, growth, reproduction and allocation to the environment is provided;
8) infectious control - system of the organizational, sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions directed to the prevention of origin and spread of intrahospital infections;
9) the incubatory period - interval of time from the moment of hit of the activator in organism before manifestation of symptoms of disease;
10) the specialist of infectious control - the epidemiologist and/or specially trained nurse who will organize complex of actions for prevention of VBI control their accomplishment, provide monitoring of VBI and personnel training concerning infectious control in the medical organization;
11) standards of infectious control - procedure for the organization and carrying out system of infectious control;
12) infection drift in the medical organization - the infectious diseases acquired before receipt in hospital and shown or revealed in hospital;
13) algorithm of carrying out medical manipulations - technology of carrying out lechebnodiagnostichesky manipulations and preventive actions for the purpose of reduction of risk of development of intrahospital infection;
14) risk factors are conditions of the environment or the organism which can promote emergence of VBI and the environment elements which are taking part in transfer of the causative agent of infection;
15) strain - net culture of microorganism;
16) exogenous infection - the infection developing as a result of infection with microorganisms from the outside;
17) endogenous infection - the infection developing as a result of activation of activators of the organism;
18) endometritis - disease which is caused by inflammatory process in internal blanket of mucous membrane of body of uterus (endometrium);
19) epidemiological observation - systematic collection, comparison and data analysis about cases of infections and providing responsible persons with information for taking measures to improvement of quality of medical care and prevention of infectious diseases;
20) epidemiologically significant medical manipulations - medical manipulations when which carrying out in case of violation of algorithms of their carrying out can lead to emergence of VBI.
3. Coordination of activities for infectious control is provided with the first head of the medical organization.
4. For the effective organization of system of infectious control in each medical organization the commission of infectious control (further - the commission) operating according to Standard regulations on the commission of infectious control of the medical organizations according to appendix 1 to these rules is created.
5. The chairman-head of the medical organization or his deputy, permanent members from the staff of this medical organization are part of the commission: (hospital epidemiologist, nurse of infectious control, doctor-surgeon, infectiologist, therapist, intensivist, bacteriologist, pharmacy manager, chief nurse). Depending on profile of the medical organization for the decision of his head other profile specialists are attracted: the doctor-patalogoanatom (in case of registration of lethal outcome from VBI, the specialist of engineering profile (in case of discussion of questions of operation of buildings), constructions, the medical equipment), the economist (for calculation of economic damage from cases of VBI), other specialists.
6. In each medical organization the Program of work on the organization and carrying out infectious control (further - the Program) taking into account profile, specific features of treatment-and-prophylactic process, financial and material resources is developed.
7. The program includes the following Sections:
1) organization of complete and timely accounting and registration of VBI;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.