of March 6, 2013 No. 186
About approval of rules of delivery of health care to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation
According to article 19 of the Federal law "About Bases of Protection of Public Health in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of delivery of health care to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 1, 2005 No. 546 "About approval of Rules of delivery of health care to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2005, N 36, the Art. 3708).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 6, 2013 No. 186
1. These rules determine procedure for delivery of health care to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. Medical care to the foreign citizens who are temporarily staying (temporarily living) or constantly living in the Russian Federation appears the medical and performing medical activities other organizations irrespective of their form of business, and also the individual entrepreneurs performing medical activities (further - the medical organizations).
3. Medical care in the emergency form in case of sudden sharp diseases, conditions, exacerbation of the chronic diseases posing threat of life of the patient appears to foreign citizens the medical organizations free of charge.
4. The foreign citizens who are insured persons according to the Federal Law "About Compulsory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation" have the right to free delivery of health care within compulsory medical insurance.
5. Fast, including fast specialized, medical care is provided to foreign citizens in case of the diseases, accidents, injuries, poisonings and other conditions requiring urgent medical intervention. The specified medical care is provided by the medical organizations of the state and municipal health care systems to foreign citizens free of charge.
6. Medical care in urgent form (except for fast, including fast specialized, medical care) and planned form is to foreign citizens according to agreements on provision of paid medical services or agreements of voluntary medical insurance and (or) put in advantage of the foreign citizens specified in item 4 of these rules, agreements in the sphere of compulsory medical insurance.
7. Medical care is provided in planned form on condition of submission of written guarantees of obligation fulfillment by the foreign citizen on payment of actual cost of medical services or advance payments of medical services proceeding from expected amount of provision of these services (except as specified delivery of health care according to item 4 of these rules), and also necessary medical documentation (the statement from the clinical record, data of clinical, radiological, laboratory and other trials) in case of its availability.
8. After completion of treatment of the foreign citizen the statement from medical documentation with indication of the term of delivery of health care in the medical organization, and also the held events for prevention, diagnostics, treatment and medical rehabilitation goes to its address or the address of the legal or physical person representing the interests of the foreign citizen in coordination with the specified citizen. The medical documentation sent from the Russian Federation to other state is filled in in Russian.
9. Invoices for actually provided medical care within 10 days after the end of treatment go the medical organization to the foreign citizen or legal or physical person representing the interests of the foreign citizen if other is not provided by the agreement according to which it was rendered (except as specified delivery of health care according to item 4 of these rules).
10. The disputes connected with delivery of health care or untimely payment of invoices for actually provided medical care are permited according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation to the Russian Federation.
11. If the international treaty of the Russian Federation establishes other procedure for delivery of health care to foreign citizens, rules of the international treaty are applied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.