of February 15, 2013 No. 44
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for appointment and payment of social benefits and financial support to needy families
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 12, 2012 "About measures for further enhancement of procedure for appointment and payment of social benefits" and for the purpose of strengthening of targeting of social protection of needy families the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. 350:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for appointment and payment of social benefits and financial support to needy families according to appendix No. 1.
2. To provide to the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan fixing of qualified specialists of the district (city) centers of assistance of employment of the population to the territories of self-government institutions of citizens at the rate of 1 worker on 8 - 10 self-government institutions of citizens.
3. To republican fund "Makhalla" together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan to carry out to carry out broad explanatory work among the population about procedure for appointment and payment of social benefits and financial support to the needing families.
4. In the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 10, 1996 "About measures for strengthening social support No. 437 families with children" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1996, No. 12, the Art. 35):
Item 1, and also appendix to the resolution to recognize invalid;
in the paragraph the second Item 2 and in Item 3 to replace figure "16" with figure "14".
5. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
6. To the ministries and departments to bring departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2013 No. 44
1. This Provision determines procedure for appointment and payment of citizens of benefit by self-government institutions to families with children aged up to 14 years (further - benefit to families with children), child care allowances before achievement of age of two years by it (further - child care allowance) and financial support to needy families (further - financial support).
2. Action of this provision regarding appointment and payment of citizens of child care allowance by self-government institutions does not extend to mothers working at the companies or in the organizations in which payment of this type of benefit is performed at the expense of means of these companies or the organizations according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
3. The sizes of the paid benefit to families with children, child care allowance and financial support are determined according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 13.09.2018 No. 731
Benefits to families with children and financial support are appointed for a period of 6 months, and child care allowances - to 12 months, but not further month of execution to the child of two years inclusive.
If leaving is performed behind two and is paid by the children who were more born, adopted or accepted under guardianship, then child care allowance in unary size up to achievement of two-year age by the younger child.
4. The decision on appointment and allowance payment to families with children, child care allowance and financial support is accepted by descent of citizens (meeting of representatives) of the settlement, kishlak and the aul, and also waved the cities, the settlement, kishlak and the aul or the Commission authorized by descent of citizens for adoption of such decisions (further - the Commission).
The commission is elected descent of citizens from among the most authoritative and dear citizens living in the territory of self-government institutions of citizens. The chairman of descent of citizens heads the Commission. Members of the commission are elected for a period of 2 years, and the chairman of descent of citizens - to the entire period of its powers. The numerical structure of this Commission shall be at least 15 people.
In case of disposal of the member of the commission during the period of action of its powers the descent of citizens performs by-election of members of the commission.
The decision of the Commission is considered competent in case of presence at its meeting at least two thirds of the approved structure.
5. Self-government institutions of citizens in case of appointment and allowance payment to families with children, child care allowances and financial support shall be guided by the following basic principles:
steady respect for social justice;
ensuring wide publicity and openness;
provision of benefits and financial support to really needing families which have no real possibility of increase in the income without the state support;
target and effective use of allocated funds on allowance payment and financial support by ensuring their address appointment;
non-admission of the dependent relation from separate families and citizens to measures for social protection of the population, aspiration to live at the expense of government assistance, but not due to own economic activity;
strengthening of responsibility of family for material welfare of her members, education of children, creation of necessary conditions for their all-round physical, intellectual and spiritual and moral development, increase in educational and professional level.
6. The family recognized as descent of citizens of needing has the right only to one type of benefit or financial support.
7. Sources of financing of allowance payments to families with children, child care allowances and financial support are:
means of local budgets;
non-budgetary sources (public and charity foundations, means of the companies, donations of citizens, etc.).
8. Benefit to families with children, the child care allowance and financial support are appointed to the families having the average monthly comprehensive income falling on each family member, in the amount of no more 52,7 of percent from the minimum wage, established in the period for which the comprehensive income is determined.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.