of December 24, 2012 No. 386
About approval of Rules of passing of accounting registration of the microfinancial organizations, and also maintaining and exception of the register of the microfinancial organizations
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2012 "About the microfinancial organizations" the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Chairman of National Bank
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2012 No. 386
These rules of passing of accounting registration of the microfinancial organizations, and also maintaining and exception of the register of the microfinancial organizations (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2012 "About the microfinancial organizations" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for passing of accounting registration of the microfinancial organizations, and also maintaining the register and exception of the register of the microfinancial organizations.
1. Accounting registration of the microfinancial organizations (further - accounting registration) inclusion of the microfinancial organization in the register of the microfinancial organizations according to article 14 of the Law and Rules.
2. For passing of accounting registration the microfinancial organization represents to branch of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Branch) in the location of the microfinancial organization the statement in form according to appendix 1 to Rules with appendix of the following documents:
1) the document confirming payment of collection for passing of accounting registration;
2) copies of the documents confirming authorized capital payment, and also data on observance of the minimum size of equity in form according to appendix 2 to Rules;
3) regulations on service of internal control (in the presence);
4) the business plan which opens:
business strategy of the microfinancial organization;
determination of segment of the market to which the microfinancial organization is oriented (potential consumers of services, the current situation and the forecast of their share in the market in dynamics);
types of service (provision of the microcredit, rendering consulting services in the questions connected with activities for provision of the microcredits and (or) other type of activity, the stipulated in Article 19 Laws);
the marketing plan (forming of clientele) including the analysis of the current situation, advertizing of services, measures for quality assurance of the provided services, measures for forming and stimulation of needs of consumers;
organization activity financing sources (means of founders, the raised funds, grants or other means);
5) the information about the founder (participant) of the applicant in forms according to appendix 3 to Rules, the information about the first head (members) of executive body, the chief accountant (in the presence) in form according to appendix 4 to Rules as of the date preceding date of submission of the statement;
6) the copy of rules of provision of the microcredits approved by the supreme body of the microfinancial organization;
7) the copy of the agreement on provision of information signed with credit bureau with the state participation according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About credit bureaus and forming of credit stories in the Republic of Kazakhstan";
8) the copy of the tax declaration for the last three years reflecting the income on the issued microcredits and the estimated amount of the corporate income tax (it is represented the microfinancial organizations created as a result of re-registration or reorganization of microcredit institutions).
2-1. The statement certified by the digital signature of person authorized on filing of application with application of documents, the Rules specified in Item 2 is submitted the microfinancial organization in electronic form through the web portal of "the electronic government".
The documents provided by the subitem 2) of Item 2 of Rules are represented in electronic form, the documents provided by subitems 1), 3), 4), 5), 6), 7), 8) of Item 2 of Rules are presented in the form of electronic copies of documents in the PDF format.
3. The microfinancial organization in cases of change of the location specified in the statement, and also modification and amendments of the documents specified in the subitem 5) of Item 2 of Rules submits the changed and (or) added documents to Branch within fifteen working days from the date of introduction of such changes and amendments.
4. Branches in the location of the microfinancial organizations keep the register of the microfinancial organizations for form according to appendix 5 to Rules.
In time, stipulated in Item 10 Rules, Branch enter the microfinancial organization in the register of the microfinancial organizations, sends to National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - National Bank) information on introduction of the microfinancial organizations which underwent accounting registration in the register of the microfinancial organizations for placement on Internet resource of National Bank and notifies the microfinancial organization on entering into the register of the microfinancial organizations or directs the motivated answer in writing about causes of failure in accounting registration.
4-1. Registration number contains 9 (nine) signs in the register of the microfinancial organizations and consists of the following structure - FF.GG.NNN where: FF - the code of Branch which is put down according to the Codes of Branches of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan used in case of accounting registration of the microfinancial organizations according to appendix 6 to Rules;
- 2 (two) last figures of the current year;
NNN - sequence number of accounting registration of the microfinancial organization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.