It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 28, 2011
of September 29, 2011 No. 1360
About approval of Requirements to audit opinion in case of disclosure of information by issuers of securities (except bond issuing institutions of local loan)
According to Item 15 parts two of Article 7, Items 8, 9, the 13th article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About state regulation of the security market in Ukraine", article 40 of the Law of Ukraine "About securities and the stock market", the Laws of Ukraine "About auditor activities", "About joint-stock companies", International standards of quality control, audit, the overview, other provision of confidence and the accompanying services, and also the decision of Auditor chamber of Ukraine of 18.04.2003 No. 122/2 "About procedure for application in Ukraine of Audit standards and ethics of the International federation of accountants" State commission on securities and the stock market RESHILA:
2. To provide to the director of the department of methodology of regulation of the security market Tarasenko O. O. provision of this decision on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To the head of department on ensuring activities of the Commission chairman, the organization of work of commission sessions and international backgrounds Piskun N. S. to provide publication of this decision according to the legislation.
5. Control over the implementation of this decision to assign to the member of State commission on securities and the stock market Burmaka M. O.
Approved by the Decision of State commission on securities and the stock market of Ukraine of September 29, 2011 No. 1360
1. The audit opinion which moves in State commission on securities and the stock market (further - the Commission) in case of disclosure of information by issuers of securities, shall be constituted according to requirements of International standards of quality control, audit, the overview, other provision of confidence and the accompanying services (further - MSA), in particular to MCA 700 "Formulations of thought and provision to the report of rather financial reporting", MCA 705 "Modification of opinion in the report of the independent auditor", MCA 706 "Explanatory paragraphs and paragraphs on other questions in the report of the independent auditor".
2. The audit opinion shall contain:
2.1. The title - the name of the document "Audit opinion
(report of the independent auditor) rather financial
(name of the issuer)
2.2. The addressee - owners of securities, the issuer's management.
2.3. Introductory paragraph:
2.3.1. Main information about the issuer:
code according to the Unified state register of the companies and organizations of Ukraine;
date of state registration.
2.3.2. The description of audit inspection in which it is specified that audit was performed according to MSA and these Requirements is provided the list of the financial statements constituting complete set of the financial reporting with indication of date or the period for which they are constituted, and also the description of important aspects of accounting policy and other notes to the financial reporting.
2.4. Description of responsibility of managerial personnel for preparation and reliable provision of financial statements.
2.5. Description of responsibility of the auditor for provision of the conclusion of rather financial reporting.
2.6. Opinion of the auditor of rather complete set of the financial reporting according to MCA 700 "Formulation of opinion and provision of the report of rather financial reporting", MCA 705 "Modification of opinion in the report of the independent auditor" and other standards concerning preparation of audit opinion.
2.6.1. Opinion of the auditor of rather complete set of the financial reporting which can be unmodified, in the form of the unmodified audit opinion (constituted in all essential aspects according to applicable conceptual basis of the financial reporting).
2.6.2. Opinion of the auditor of rather complete set of the financial reporting which can be modified in the form of the modified audit opinion.
2.6.3. The modified audit opinion may contain the following types of the modified opinions:
refusal of the statement of opinion.
2.6.4. The paragraph which contains the modified auditor opinion joins in the text of audit opinion if in the course of audit there is any of the below-stated circumstances:
restriction of amount of work of the auditor. In this paragraph the auditor describes restrictions concerning audit scope and specifies possible adjustments of the financial reporting which could be necessary in the absence of restriction;
disagreement with managerial personnel concerning the acceptability of the chosen accounting policy, method of its application or adequacy and sufficiency of disclosure of information in the financial reporting.
2.6.5. In the paragraph containing the modified auditor opinion, the auditor describes the facts which gave opinions of the auditor to modification, and estimates their importance relatively:
discrepancies to national provisions (standards) of financial accounting or to International accounting standards of disclosure of information;
discrepancies of use by managerial personnel of the assumption of going concern of the issuer of securities on the basis of the carried-out financial analysis of activities of the issuer (MCA 570 "Continuity");
discrepancies of other facts and circumstances influencing reliability of the financial reporting in general.
2.7. Other auxiliary information concerning which the auditor expresses opinion in separate paragraphs relatively:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.