of January 14, 2013 No. 14
About the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for fight against human trafficking in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2016
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the prevention and fight against human trafficking" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
- The program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for fight against human trafficking in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2016 (further - the Program) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on program implementation of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on fight against human trafficking in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2016 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, the state committee, administrative departments, plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, local public administrations, local government bodies (under approval):
- take necessary measures for accomplishment in full and at the scheduled time above-named the Program and the Actions plan;
- following the results of half-year, no later than the 15th following the accounting period to provide information on the course of accomplishment of the Program and the Actions plan in the Ministry of Labour, migrations and youth of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Labour, migration and youth of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- exercise control of program implementation and the Actions plan;
- provide summary information in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of half-year, no later than the 25th following the accounting period.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 14, 2013 No. 14
This Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for fight against human trafficking for 2013-2016 (further - the Program) is developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the prevention and fight against human trafficking" and is directed to the effective prevention, identification and suppression of human trafficking, rendering protection and the help to the victims of human trafficking.
As practice shows, human trafficking easily adapts to new social and economic reality and makes considerable profit for dealers in people.
Transnational criminal groups flexibly react to toughening of the legislation in the different countries, changing ways and methods of carrying out criminal transactions that complicates identification and fight against them.
In modern conditions human trafficking and the related illegal acts become more reserved, in advance prepared. This circumstance promotes further development of criminal activities of dealers in people. With respect thereto in the world the important attention is given to fight against human trafficking and involvement in this process of state bodies, international and public organizations.
The analysis of condition of human trafficking in the world shows that the situation in the specified sphere still remains serious.
In view of relevance of fight against human trafficking, Kyrgyzstan attaches great value of legislative, institutional, information component of counteraction to human trafficking.
According to the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic of human right and freedom are the supreme value, slavery and human trafficking are not allowed. On the basis of these constitutional regulations in the republic the legislation on fight against human trafficking is created.
For the purpose of establishment of procedure for the procedure of adoption (adoption) of children citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic by foreign citizens, according to Articles 44, of 45, of 47, 66 Codes of the Kyrgyz Republic about children, control of process of adoption of children of orphanages, nursing homes, maternity hospitals, children's homes, and also of work of family orphanages and the rehabilitation centers is strengthened.
The Kyrgyz Republic joined the Convention on protection of children and cooperation concerning the international adoption according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ratification of the Convention on the protection of children and cooperation concerning the international adoption accepted in the Hague on May 29, 1993" of August 10, 2012 No. 166.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.