of December 30, 2012 No. 374
About measures for the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for privatization, demonopolization and development of the competition
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 23.06.2017 No. 419
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Goskomzemgeodezkadastra of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, Central Securities Depository respectively to perform without collection of charges and other payments:
re-registration in the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan passing to Goskomkonkurention and his territorial authorities of vehicles of the abolished the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on management of state-owned property and State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on demonopolization and development of the competition and their territorial authorities (further - the abolished bodies) respectively;
re-registration respectively on Goskomkonkurention and his territorial authorities of cadastral real estate documents of the abolished bodies in connection with change of their name;
state registration of the changes and additions made to constituent documents of economic societies in connection with abolition of bodies;
the translation of the state blocks of shares which are in Central Securities Depository on custody accounts of the State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its territorial authorities into custody accounts of Goskomkonkurention and his territorial authorities respectively.
legal successors under all agreements, including on purchase and sale of objects of state-owned property, concluded by the abolished bodies, are Goskomkonkurention and his territorial authorities respectively, and these agreements are not subject to renewal;
functions of the seller on put up for sale to the objects abolished by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on management of state-owned property and its territorial authorities are performed Goskomkonkurention and his territorial authorities, at the same time conditions and types of the biddings are left without changes, and objects are not subject to removal from the biddings, revaluation and repeated exposure to the biddings in connection with abolition of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on management of state-owned property;
balances in cash in off-budget funds of the abolished bodies are subject to transfer in full in off-budget fund of Goskomkonkurention;
earlier granted licenses, title, allowing documents and decisions which are earlier made by them abolished by bodies remain in force and are not subject to cancellation or change in part of the name of the abolished bodies.
4. Determine that content of central office and territorial authorities of Goskomkonkurention, and also the abolished bodies, including the expenses connected with their abolition until the end of 2012 is performed for the account and within the means provided in the approved expense budgets on budgetary and extrabudgetary funds of the abolished bodies, and since 2013 - within the budgetary appropriations provided on these purposes in parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Determine that the Center of researches of problems of privatization, developments of the competition and corporate management is created based on the Center of researches of problems of privatization, development of corporate management and the security market and the Center for enhancement of the antimonopoly policy by their merge.
6. Agree with Goskomkonkurention's proposal and the decision of members of ID Birzha LLC and Istejmolchi LLC on their reorganization by merge, with creation on their Business-Daily Media LLC base with the state share in the amount of at least 51 percent (with preserving as a part of members of society of the exchanges), for providing entrepreneurs and the population of the country with operational and reliable economic information by means of the edition of economic newspapers and magazines, and also continued support of the Internet portal.
7. Permit Goskomkonkurention to aim at the development of activities of Business-Daily Media LLC up to 10 percent of means of off-budget fund of Goskomkonkurention with subsequent their capitalization in accordance with the established procedure in authorized capital.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 30, 2012 No. 374
Voided according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 23.06.2017 No. 419
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.