of January 14, 2013 No. 67-V ZRK
About the State educational accumulative system
This Law governs the public relations in the field of functioning of the State educational accumulative system, and also condition, form and content of its state stimulation.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) educational accumulative insurance - the accumulative life insurance performed for the purpose of accumulating of means for payment of educational services, providing implementation of insurance payment as a result of emergence of insured event including after the educational accumulative insurance of the period established by the agreement, depending on what of them will come the first;
2) the unified register of agreements of educational accumulative insurance - single base of registration of agreements of educational accumulative insurance under which the operator charges award of the state;
3) the agreement of educational accumulative insurance (further - the insurance contract) - the agreement of accumulative life insurance according to which one party (insurer) shall pay insurance premium and other party (the insurance participating organization) shall perform as a result of emergence of insured event the insurance payment calculated including, proceeding from the added investment revenue;
4) educational accumulation deposit - the money on the account of the investor in participating bank including fees of the investor or vnositel, the capitalized remunerations of participating bank and award of the state;
5) the agreement on educational accumulation deposit (further - the agreement of contribution) - the bank deposit agreement on accumulating of means for payment of educational services signed by the investor with participating bank;
6) the unified register of agreements on educational accumulation deposit - single base of registration of agreements of contribution under which the operator charges award of the state;
7) educational services - organization activity of education on provision to the student of the services directed to realization of educational needs of the personality and development of education programs;
8) authorized bodies in the field of education - the central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of preschool, secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary education, additional education and the higher and postgraduate education in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) the organization of education - the legal entity created and acting in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, realizing programs of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and postgraduate (magistracy) education;
10) vnositel - the resident or the nonresident of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing fee on educational accumulation deposit for benefit of the investor;
11) the creditor - the bank of the second level of the Republic of Kazakhstan having the license for carrying out banking loan activities and which signed the agreement on provision of educational secured loans of the organization authorized by the state;
12) credit line - provision to the borrower of legally drawn up obligation of the creditor to issue it during the educational credit of time defined by the agreement money within the approved limit;
13) the borrower - the investor who signed the agreement of the educational credit for the amount lacking for payment of educational services with the creditor;
14) participating bank - the bank of the second level of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is meeting the Law established to the presents the requirements and signed the agreement on cooperation in the field of the State educational accumulative system with the operator in the field of the State educational accumulative system;
15) the insurance participating organization - the legal entity who is performing activities for the conclusion and execution of insurance contracts based on the corresponding license of authorized body on regulation, control and supervision of the financial market and the financial organizations and signed the agreement on cooperation in the field of the State educational accumulative system with the operator in the field of the State educational accumulative system;
16) award of the state - money annually at the scheduled time paid for the account of budget funds on actually cumulative remaining balance of educational accumulation deposit and on estimated amount according to the insurance contract;
17) the State educational accumulative system - the system of money savings for payment of educational services regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and based on attraction of population deposits by participating banks, insurance participating organizations of insurance premiums (fees) and charge on them according to remunerations, investment revenue and awards of the state;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.