It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 17, 2012 No. 868
of December 13, 2012 No. 724
About the Procedure and amounts of provision of free social servicing
According to article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, and Item 3 of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About social servicing" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Procedure and amounts of provision of free social servicing it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan till 2015 to implement the state financial mechanism of the organization, social servicing of the population, planning and forming of the state social order on rendering services to the citizens who appeared in difficult life situation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 13, 2012, No. 724
1. The purpose of acceptance of this Procedure consists in determination of amounts and conditions of rendering social, social and medical, social and psychological, social and pedagogical and social and legal free services to the citizens who appeared in chest life situation.
2. The procedure determines:
- the list of the social groups of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan which appeared in difficult life situation, having the right to social servicing;
- the list of types of social services in the sphere of social servicing which can be provided to the citizens who appeared in difficult life situation;
- requirements to content, development and approval of the specification and standards of service in the sphere of social servicing (further the specification and standards).
3. In this Procedure the following basic concepts are used:
- priority groups of users are the citizens who are in difficult life situation, carried to the corresponding group of users based on assessment of their requirements;
- type of social service - kind of activities of certain direction for assistance and supports to the user of social service, determining essence and content of specific social service;
- category of social service - unit of volume of service which is determined as combination of types of the social services provided by means of specific form of social servicing to certain priority groups of users;
- the minimum structural standards of service - determine mandatory requirements to organizational, material, financial and to staffing of certain category of social service, and also indicators of monitoring and assessment of accomplishment of service;
- the minimum functional standards of service - determine mandatory requirements to types of activity within specific category of service, and also indicators of monitoring and assessment of accomplishment of service;
- the specification of service is the document including complete description of category of social service, the minimum structural and functional standards of its provision to certain priority group of users;
- individual maintenance is a managed case manager the complete process of provision of services to the user cross-disciplinary team of specialists which is based on needs of the user and assuming its active participation for the purpose of the fastest overcoming difficult life situation or minimization of its influence;
- the individual plan of servicing of the user is the program of social escort of the user developed by cross-disciplinary team of specialists together with the user (guardian) based on assessment of his requirements and determining the purposes, tasks and the expected results of maintenance, and also types of service, the sequence and terms of their provision;
- assessment of requirements is process of collection, generalization and the analysis by social service providers of information of rather material and somatic condition and vital circumstances of the user for the purpose of determination of necessary types and amounts of services, their influence on overcoming difficult life situations;
- cross-disciplinary team - the permanent working group of specialists of social service which competence includes consideration of results of assessment of needs of the user, approval and review of the individual plan of servicing of the user, provision of services and other important issues concerning individual maintenance;
4. Subjects - receivers of free social servicing are;
- disabled people;
- handicapped children and their families;
- the elderly people who in parts or in full lost capability to self-service, living alone, including living alone married couples;
- the minors which are in socially dangerous environment;
- the persons who lost the supporter and not having income sources;
- persons of no fixed abode;
- persons which are the victims of labor or sexual exploitation;
- persons which were injured owing to technogenic catastrophes (including on the Chernobyl NPP), emergency situations, fighting;
- lonely minor mothers with babies and lonely minor pregnant women;
- incomplete families with minor children;
- minor, without parental support;
- women, children, victims of any forms of violence;
- veterans of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them;
- spouses (spouse), the dead, the died veterans of the Great Patriotic War or the faces equated to them;
- the persons which appeared in difficult life situation and needing temporary shelter;
- persons needing urgent social servicing.
5. This list will determine the detailed list of main types of social services in the sphere of social servicing, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan for the social groups of citizens which appeared in difficult life situation.
6. The list unites the following types of service;
- social services;
- social and medical services;
- social psikhologicheskiiye services;
- social and pedagogical services;
- social and legal services.
7. The social services directed to maintenance of activity in life of users of social service:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.