of December 18, 2012 No. 933
About the Single program document for 2013-2015
Based on part (2) article 10 of the Law No. 438-XVI of December 28, 2006 on regional development in the Republic of Moldova (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 21-24, 68), with subsequent changes, and also for the purpose of effective assistance to policy of the state in the field of regional development DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Single program document for 2013-2015 it (is applied).
2. To perform financing of the projects included in the Single program document for 2013-2015 for the account and within the financial resources allocated from National Regional Development Fund.
3. To the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction:
perform monitoring of process of accomplishment of the Single program document;
provide allocation of financial resources from National Regional Development Fund with their approval by National coordination council on regional development;
represent to the Government till March 31 of the year following after accounting year, annual statements about implementation of the above-stated document.
4. In the Order of the Government No. 127 of February 8, 2008 "About measures for accomplishment of the Law No. 438-XVI of December 28, 2006 on regional development in the Republic of Moldova" (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. No. 34-36, 200), with subsequent changes and amendments, to make the following changes and additions:
in all text of the resolution of the word "Ministry of Construction and Regional Development" shall be replaced with words "Ministry of Regional Development and Construction" in the corresponding case;
in item 4 of appendix No. 3 of the word "treasurer accounts in territorial treasuries of the Ministry of Finance" shall be replaced with words "bank accounts in commercial banks".
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Regional Development and Construction
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 18, 2012 , No. 933
1. Sustainable regional development is obligation assumed by the Republic of Moldova, and the Government assumed obligation on equitable distribution of chances of development in all territory of the country. It is confirmed at the legislative level by adoption of law on regional development and at the level of strategic planning by development and strategy implementation.
2. The policy of regional development will promote implementation of the National strategy of development for the Republic of Moldova by providing intersectoral ratio and implementation of projects of regional development in priority areas: infrastructure, environment, tourism and support of private sector.
3. The single program document for 2013-2015 (further - the Single document) is the document of short-term programming of implementation of policy of regional development developed on the basis of the strategy of regional development and operating regional plans including priority programs and projects of regional development which will be realized for 2013-2015.
4. The main objective of the Single document consists in assistance of realization of the main objective of the National strategy of regional development approved by the Order of the Government No. 158 of March 4, 2010, sustainable development of regions of the Republic of Moldova.
5. Provisions of this Single document establish medium-term tasks which need to be executed for implementation of policy of regional development according to the policy of the European integration advanced by the Government. The concept and tasks of policy of regional development correspond to experience of the European countries and keep within framework of the European policy of the neighbourhood and partnership.
6. Development of the Single document is caused by need of ensuring strategic planning of implementation process of the coordinated actions necessary for development of the country. By preparation of the document the existing legal and strategic base, achievements and the gaps which are earlier implemented strategic the politician, and also experiment of the countries of the European Union on projects implementation of regional development were at the same time considered.
7. The main planning documents of the balanced and sustainable development of regions are the strategy of regional development and regional operating plans which include programs, projects and priority activities.
8. The priorities provided in the strategy of regional development of regions the North, the Center and the South are:
a) recovery of physical infrastructure;
b) support of private sector development;
c) environmental protection and increase in tourist appeal.
At the same time, owing to process of review, the strategy of regional development are added with the new Energy efficiency area.
9. On the basis of the analysis of provisions of strategy of regional development the North, the Center and the South the Address about the offer of projects as a result of which regional operating plans are developed and approved was distributed.
10. After assessment which is carried out by the interministerial commission priority projects for financing from means of National Regional Development Fund for 2013-2015, according to appendix to this Single document were selected.
11. For financing of programs and projects of regional development means of the National Regional Development Fund consisting of annual assignments from the government budget as separate line for policy of regional development will be used. The fund constitutes 1% of the income of the government budget approved for the corresponding year, except for the income of special purpose stipulated by the legislation. In Fund also funds from public and private sectors at the local, regional, national and international levels, and also the means provided by aid programs from partners in development including the European Union will be raised.
12. The material benefits acquired as a result of implementation of the projects financed from National Regional Development Fund will be transferred free of charge to the applicant specified in appendix to the Single document.
13. Distribution of material benefits between the applicant and partners of the project will be performed according to provisions of the agreement on civil society signed between them.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.