It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Kazakhstan
On November 23, 2012 No. 8096
of October 10, 2012 No. 465
About approval of Rules of commercialization of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities
According to the subitem 110) Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 28, 2004 No. 1111 "Questions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of commercialization of results of scientific and (or) nauchnotekhnichesky activities.
2. To committee of science (Ybyrayy N. M.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration to publish this order in mass media.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Orunkhaiov M. K.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 10, 2012 No. 465
1. These rules of commercialization of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities (further - Rules) developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About science", "About the state support of industrial and innovative activities", "About copyright and related rights", determine procedure for commercialization of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities.
2. Commercialization of results scientific and (or) scientific and technical the deyatelnostideyatelnost (further - RNTD) connected with practical application of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities for the purpose of conclusion to the market of new or advanced goods, processes and services, directed to receipt of positive economic effect.
3. The state assistance of commercialization of RNTD is provided with the following methods:
1) guaranteeing economic incentives of development of national scientific innovative system, development of public-private partnership in the field of scientific, scientific and technical and innovative activities, financing of commercialization of technologies in priority sectors of economy according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) determination of priority of the state support of science and development of high technologies;
3) determination of the priority directions of scientific, scientific and technical and innovative activities according to priority sectors of economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) forming and implementation of the scientific and technical programs financed from the means of the government budget and funds allocated by subjects of private entrepreneurship on the principles of public-private partnership;
5) development and enhancement of regulatory legal acts on development and assistance of commercialization of intellectual property;
6) enhancement of incentive system of processes of creation and use of innovative products;
7) creation republican and regional Councils for development of scientific and innovative activities with inclusion in their list of representatives of state bodies, subjects of private entrepreneurship, the scientific organizations and higher educational institutions (further - VUZ) for development of measures for orientation of researches to requirements of economic development and assistance in their practical realization (commercialization);
8) development of information infrastructure of scientific and innovative activities, maintaining centralized databank by results of scientific developments, to patented inventions, spheres of their possible practical application with the organization of access for the participants of the market to it interested in implementation (commercialization) of RNTD;
9) acceleration of development of the infrastructure providing commercialization of RNTD;
10) rendering consulting services in the questions connected with implementation of commercialization of RNTD;
11) creation of divisions on commercialization in the state and equated to them scientific organizations and higher education institutions conducting researches in the field of natural sciences and the equipment.
4. Commercialization of RNTD is performed in the way:
1) creation of structural divisions on assistance of commercialization of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities;
2) conclusions of the license agreement and (or) contract on transition of exclusive rights for object of RNTD to other person;
3) creation of the legal entity for commercial use of technologies by it;
4) operation of RNTD by rendering services on contractual basis to physical persons and legal entities;
5) in other ways, stipulated by the legislation Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The state scientific organizations and the state higher educational institutions for implementation of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities create divisions on commercialization.
6. Division on commercialization - division of the subject of scientific and (or) nauchnotekhnichesky activities which is oriented to search, assistance on practical application of RNTD, for the purpose of creation and income acquisition from commercialization of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities and its distribution between participants of commercialization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.