of December 12, 2012 No. 926
About implementation of the Law No. 215 of November 4, 2011 on frontier of the Republic of Moldova
Based on part (3) Articles 7, parts (5) Articles 15, Item е) parts (2) Articles 23, parts (3) Articles 28, parts (5) and (9) Articles 35, parts (1) Articles 36, parts (1) Article 37 and part (2) article 41 of the Law No. 215 of November 4, 2011 on frontier of the Republic of Moldova (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. 76-80, of the Art. 243) DECIDES: the Government
Additional rules of control of border, according to appendix No. 1;
Rules of the mode at check points of frontier, according to appendix No. 2;
The list of check points of frontier of the Republic of Moldova, according to appendix No. 3;
Regulations of hardware of check points of frontier, according to appendix No. 4;
Rules of issue of permissions at check points of frontier, according to appendix No. 5;
Special rules of the mode of border area, according to appendix No. 6.
2. To provide to the central industry bodies of public management and other involved authorities and organizations implementation of this resolution within the assignments approved in the government budget for the corresponding year and from other sources which are not contradicting the law.
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Finance
Minister of Transports and Road Infrastructure
To Anatoliye Shalar
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 12, 2012 No. 926
1. Additional rules of control of border (further - rules) are developed for the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of the Law No. 215 of November 4, 2011 on frontier of the Republic of Moldova and partially shift provisions of Regulations (EU) No. 562/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union of the March 15, 2006 establishing the Code of Community about the mode of the crossing by people of borders (The Schengen code about borders) published in the Official magazine of the European Union by L 105 of April 13, 2006 and Directives of Council 2004/82/EU of April 29, 2004 to report data of passengers about obligation of carriers, published in the Official magazine of the European Union by L 261 of August 6, 2004.
2. These rules are established:
1) conditions of creation of corridors, categories of persons and the rule of following along corridors at check points on frontier (further - check points);
2) categories of persons in which documents for crossing of frontier (further - documents for crossing) are not sealed;
3) special regime rules of control of border concerning some categories of persons;
4) special regime rules of control of border concerning certain types of frontier and vehicles;
5) rules of registration of information;
6) the rules concerning procedure and conditions of transfer and information processing by air carriers;
7) rules of crossing of frontier rescue forming in case of emergency situations;
8) presumption about accomplishment of conditions concerning duration of stay in the Republic of Moldova.
3. The terms used in these rules mean the following:
control on departure - the control exercised at check points on frontier to guarantee that persons, including their vehicles, could get the exit visa from the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
control on entrance - the control exercised at check points on frontier with the purpose to guarantee that persons, including their vehicles, can get the entry visa for the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
the ferry boat - the vessel or the floating bridge which is specially equipped for transportation of people, vehicles, etc. from one coast of water object on another;
the cruise ship - the vessel which follows along route according to the set schedule including the program of tourist actions in different ports and which, in principle, does not make landing and disembarkation of passengers;
persons concerning whom the query for the purpose of non-admission of entry into the Republic of Moldova is sent, - the foreigner concerning whom the query in the integrated national information systems according to the current legislation is published;
industrial fishery - the fishery performed by courts which return daily or within 36 hours, without stopping in the port located in the territory of other state.
4. Movement at check points is divided into corridors for control of persons, providing optimum flow of the people crossing frontier and for separation of movement of vehicles. Corridors are differentiated by means of the indicators provided in appendix No. 1 to these rules. Separate corridors can be established at any time, in exceptional circumstances and where traffic conditions and infrastructures require it. According to international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova cooperates with neighboring countries for establishment of corridors at check points.
5. For ensuring free movement of the people and vehicles crossing frontier through check points, corridors are differentiated by means of accurately visible indexes including in case separate corridors are not used.
6. When crossing overland, sea and air check points the Moldavian citizens use corridors, the appendices No. 1 to these rules installed in parts A and B.
7. Foreigners use the corridors established in part In appendices No. 1 to these rules.
8. Information containing in the indexes provided in appendix No. 1 to these rules is advertized in state language and at least in one of languages of the international use.
9. At sea and overland check points movement of vehicles is divided into corridors by means of the indexes established in part From appendix No. 1 to these rules.
10. It is allowed to change information containing in indexes depending on local conditions.
11. In case of imbalance in flow of certain check point of the rule, applied to use of different corridors, can stop Boundary police and Customs Service for the period of time necessary for elimination of imbalance.
12. It is not sealed in case of entrance or departure in the following cases:
1) in passports of citizens of the Republic of Moldova;
2) in documents for crossing of heads of states and high-ranking officials, including the family members accompanying them whose arrival was in advance officially announced through diplomatic channels;
3) in licenses of pilots or certificates (certificates) of crew members of aircrafts and the certificate of the safety inspector of flights;
4) on travel documents and on identity certificates of the crew personnel included in the muster roll of any courts which are coming into the port and not performing replacement of crew in documents for crossing of the passengers included in the passenger manifest, who are on board the vessels, performing cruise travel and the following along the set route according to the predetermined schedule including the tourist program in different ports and which in principle does not perform landing and disembarkation of passengers during the travel and cargo passenger ships which port of disembarkation is not the port of the Republic of Moldova (transit) are not subject to border control, or;
5) in travel documents of the residents of border area using the mode of small border movement.
13. Foreigners are informed by boundary police officers on obligation of putting down of seal by it in travel documents on entrance and departure even in case of the mitigated control.
14. The special rules established in this Section are applied to control of the following categories of persons:
1) heads of states and their delegations;
2) pilots of aircrafts and their crews;
4) owners of diplomatic, official, special passports and members of the international organizations;
5) cross-border workers;
15. Heads of States and Governments and members of their delegations which arrival and departure were officially announced Boundary police through diplomatic channels are not subject to border control.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.