of November 20, 2012 No. 779
About approval of the Technical regulation "About Safety of Counters of Water, Gas, Electrical and Heat Energy"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation "About Safety of Counters of Water, Gas, Electrical and Heat Energy" according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Energy and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic to make the offer on reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in compliance with the Technical regulation approved by Item 1 of this resolution and to provide its execution.
3. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding technical regulation of the Customs union.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 20, 2012, No. 779
1. The purposes of this Technical regulation "About Safety of Counters of Water, Gas, Electrical and Heat Energy" (further - the Technical regulation) are protection of life and health of citizens, environmental protection, establishment of the main requirements to safety of counters of water, gas, electrical and heat energy (further - counters), and also the prevention of the actions misleading consumers.
2. This Technical regulation establishes:
1) objects of technical regulation, including methods (rules) of their identification;
2) essential (general) requirements to counters on safety in design process (including researches), productions, constructions, installation, adjustment, storage, transportation, realization, operation and utilization;
3) obligatory (minimum necessary) metrological requirements to objects of technical regulation;
4) responsibility of physical persons and legal entities, state bodies for failure to carry out of obligatory (minimum necessary) safety requirements of the counters established by this Technical regulation;
5) rules of identification of objects of technical regulation according to this Technical regulation and the corresponding standard according to which these measuring instruments are made;
6) forms of assessment of conformity of objects of technical regulation to requirements of this Technical regulation.
3. The legal basis of technical regulation in the field of safety of counters are the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic", "About ensuring unity of measurement", this Technical regulation and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic relating to coverage of this Technical regulation.
4. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations established by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" and "About ensuring unity of measurements are used":
1) commissioning - the first use of the counter in the place of its installation for the intended purposes;
2) manufacturer - the physical person or legal entity which manufactured counters and responsible for counter compliance to requirements of this Technical regulation in case of placement it in the market on its own behalf and (or) its input in operation for the intended purposes;
3) the importer - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur who import counters from other countries, thereby undertaking functions and responsibility for their safety, instead of the foreign manufacturer, according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) meter accuracy class - the generalized characteristic of this meter type reflecting the level of its accuracy expressed by limits of the allowed main and additional errors, and also other characteristics influencing accuracy;
5) placement in the market - the moment when counters for the first time become available to realization in the market for remuneration or without payment;
6) quality management system - system of management for management and management of the organization in relation to quality;
7) meter accuracy - the characteristic of quality of the counter reflecting proximity of its error to zero;
8) destruction of counters - set of methods on utilizations of which their liquidation without preserving any properties and signs determined by the designer and (or) the manufacturer is result;
9) conversion of counters - set of methods of destruction of counters with receipt of additional raw materials or materials (spare parts).
5. The companies for production (production) of counters ensure safety of products coming in the address to the market in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic throughout the warranty period or expiration date specified in technical documentation.
6. Objects of technical regulation in this Technical regulation are:
2) design processes, productions - (production), transportation, storage, realization, use and utilization of counters.
7. Identification of the counters falling within coverage of this Technical regulation is established by use of codes of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity (Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity).
8. Counters are exposed to identification for establishment of their belonging to coverage of this Technical regulation and the prevention of the actions misleading consumers.
9. Identification of counters on establishment of belonging to coverage of this Technical regulation is performed in the way:
- visual comparison of the main characteristics of counters, their names, types, models, the modifications specified in the specifications and technical documentation with the characteristics specified on products and (or) in the accompanying documentation;
- comparisons of ratings and (or) the main metrological characteristics with the actual data obtained when implementing any of the forms of assessment of conformity provided by this Technical regulation.
10. In case of identification of counters according to the prevention of the actions misleading consumers control of information placed on counters and the shipping documentation, on compliance to requirements of this Technical regulation is carried out.
11. Identification of processes of technical regulation of counters in design process (including researches), productions, constructions, installation, adjustment, storage, transportation, realization, operation and utilization is carried out for compliance to requirements of this Technical regulation.
12. Identification of counters is carried out by implementation of procedures for approval of type, metrological certification, checking, the state metrological supervision.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.