It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
December 17, 2012.
of October 2, 2012 No. 12-83/pz-n
About requirements to structure of own means of the clearing organizations
According to part 1 of article 8 of the Federal Law from 07.02.2011 N 7-FZ "About clearing and clearing activities" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, N 7, Art. 904; N 48, of Art. 6728; N 49, of the Art. 7040, the Art. 7061) and the Regulations on the Federal Service for Financial Markets approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 29.08.2011 N 717 (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, N 36, Art. 5148; 2012, N 20, to the Art. 2562), I order:
1. Determine that own means of the clearing organization the following indicators of the balance sheet constituted on the last reporting date are included:
1) authorized capital;
2) own shares redeemed at shareholders;
3) reserve capital;
4) revaluation of non-current assets;
5) the added capital (without revaluation);
6) retained earnings (uncovered loss).
2. Determine that the size of own means is determined as the amount of the indicators specified in Item 1 of this order.
3. Determine that requirements of this order extend to the clearing organizations performing activities according to the Federal Law from 07.02.2011 N 7-FZ "About clearing and clearing activities" based on the license for implementation of clearing activities, except for credit institutions.
Acting head S. K. Kharlamov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.