of December 10, 2012 No. 814
About questions of the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of further enhancement of protection and protection of frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- the scheme of management of the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 2.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic in number of 6923 units, including the military personnel - 6 254 units, civil personnel - 669 units.
3. Determine that the serviceman of the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic (except the military personnel of compulsory military service) for award of pension and calculation of percentage length-of-service allowance:
- one month of service is estimated in one and a half months;
- serving in the military units and divisions located at the height over 1800 meters above sea level and also in the military units, organizations and divisions which are constantly deployed in Batken Province, one month of service is estimated in two months.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 10, 2012 No. 814
1. The State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Border service) is the single state body of the executive authority performing protection and protection of frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - frontier), border control, the prevention and suppression of violation of the mode of frontier, infringement of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country, providing the state boundary policy of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The border service in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic which came in the procedure established by the law into force international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
3. The border service is legal entity, has the symbolics, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and the name in the state and official languages, accounts in the Central Treasury under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, with the place of dislocation: city of Bishkek, Ulitsa Mederova, 163.
4. The following tasks are assigned to the Border service:
- protection and protection of frontier, its territorial integrity and economic interests;
- implementation of border control according to the legislation on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- ensuring compliance with the legislation on frontier and accomplishment of the obligations following from international treaties and agreements on frontier mode questions;
- participation in the solution of tasks of defense and safety of the Kyrgyz Republic on frontier;
- application of measures for the prevention, identification and suppression of attempts of illegal crossing of frontier by citizens, foreign persons and persons without citizenship, illegal armed groups, and also illicit movement through frontier of the forbidden objects and substances, including weapons of mass destruction, materials and technologies, related;
- taking measures in interaction (jointly) with the state bodies performing counteraction to terrorism on identification, detention and extermination of terrorists or terrorist groups on frontier, in borderland and the border territory;
- assistance of the Kyrgyz Republic to law enforcement, nature protection agencies in protection of citizens, natural wealth and environment in border area and borderland.
5. For accomplishment of the assigned tasks the Border service performs the following functions:
- ensuring protection of frontier and implementation of border control at check points through frontier;
- participation in development and realization of the state boundary policy;
- project development of the concept of protection of frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- participation in project development of plans and state programs of the Kyrgyz Republic on protection and protection of frontier, and also ensuring their realization;
- organization of events on accomplishment together with the interested state bodies of the legislation, the international treaties which came in accordance with the established procedure into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, governing the relations in the field of protection and protection of frontier; participation together with the interested state bodies in activities for international contractual registration of frontier;
- organization of cooperation of the Border service with bodies of boundary protection of foreign states and international organizations for protection of frontier; participation in the international negotiations on boundary questions, development and program implementation of military and technical cooperation;
- organization of activities of boundary representatives of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- development of measures for the prevention, suppression of illegal change of passing of frontier, to maintenance of the mode of frontier, observance of boundary regime and mode at check points through frontier and control of their realization;
- execution of orders of the interested bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning persons to whom according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic entry into the Kyrgyz Republic or departure from the Kyrgyz Republic is limited;
- the organization of interaction with state bodies, local government bodies, other legal entities and physical persons for the benefit of protection and protection of frontier, and also for the purpose of rendering patronage and other help to the Border service;
- organization of providing the Border service with all types of communication;
- ensuring protection of the data which are the state, military and official secret in the Border service;
- the organization of information and analytical and scientific ensuring activities of the Border service, carrying out analytical researches in the sphere of protection and protection of frontier, preparation and provision of information and analytical materials on these questions to the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also other interested state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.