of November 20, 2012 No. 5492-VI
About the Unified state demographic register and documents which confirm citizenship of Ukraine certify person or its special status
This Law determines the legal and organizational principles of creation and functioning of the Unified state demographic register and issue of documents which certify person, confirm citizenship of Ukraine or the special status of person, and also the right and obligation of persons addressed to which such documents are issued.
1. The public relations connected with collection, accumulating, protection, storage, accounting, use and distribution of information of the Unified state demographic register (further - the Register), registration, issue, exchange, transfer, withdrawal, return to the state, recognition invalid and destruction of the documents provided by this Law, are regulated by the Constitution of Ukraine, international treaties of Ukraine, present and other laws of Ukraine, and also with regulatory legal acts adopted in their execution in spheres where the relevant documents which certify person are used, confirm citizenship of Ukraine or the special status of person.
2. If the international treaty of Ukraine establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law are applied rules of the international treaty.
1) the manager Reestra - the central executive body realizing state policy in spheres of migration (immigration and emigration), including counteractions of illegal (illegal) migration, nationality, registration of physical persons, refugees and other categories of migrants determined by the legislation;
3) executive bodies, other state bodies, local government bodies, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
4) the centers of provision of administrative services, the state company belonging to the sphere of management of the manager Reestr;
5) the state company belonging to the sphere of management of the central executive body which provides forming and realizes state policy in spheres of sea and river transport which part the captain of seaport, or the central executive body providing realization of state policy in the sphere of safety on sea and river transport which part the captain of seaport is is;
7) organizations which belong to the sphere of management of the manager Reestr;
8) the central executive body providing forming of state policy in spheres of migration (immigration and emigration), including counteractions of illegal (illegal) migration, nationality, registration of physical persons, refugees and other categories of migrants determined by the legislation.
2. Functions and powers of authorized subjects are determined by this Law and other legal acts of Ukraine.
3. The authorized subjects provided by part one of this Article are managers of departmental information systems in the limits determined by this Law.
1. For the purposes of this Law the following terms are used in such value:
1) the contactless electronic medium - the contactless integrated circuit implanted into the form of the document for introduction of personal data, parameters, including biometric which allows to perform complex of the actions connected with verification of person and can be used as means of the digital signature in the cases provided by the law;
2) biomathematical data - data set about person, its characteristics collected on the basis of fixing which have sufficient stability and significantly differ from similar parameters of other persons (biometric data, parameters - the digitized signature, the digitized image of human face, the digitized fingerprints of hands);
3) biomathematical parameters - measuring physical characteristics or personality behavioural traits which are used for identification (recognition) of person or verification of the provided identification information on person;
4) applicants are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, stateless persons who have the right to permanent or temporary residence in Ukraine, foreigners and persons without citizenship who are recognized as refugees or persons who need additional protection, parents (adoptive parents), guardians, custodians, representatives;
To identify 5) - to perform complex of actions which allows to carry out search in the principle "one to many", comparing these (parameters) faces, including biometric, to information of the Register;
6) identification of the personality - identification by comparison of provided data (parameters), including biometric, the available information on the personality in registers, card-indexes, databases etc.;
7) name of person - surname, name and middle name of physical person;
8) machine-readable zone - the place in the document intended for introduction and reading of information determined by this Law by means of technical means;
9) the page of data - the leaf intended for introduction of information on person from special material which provides personalisation by means of technologies of laser engraving and laser perforation for the documents made in the form of book, either front or reverse side of the document made in the form of card;
10) verification - comparison of these (parameters), including biometric, for identification of the personality to documents or information from the Register for confirmation of their identity;
11) template - the mathematical model of the image of the digitized fingerprints of hands of person, makes impossible the return reproduction of the received digitized fingerprints of hands of face who is saved in the Register for the purpose of use in national system of biometric verification and identification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.