of December 11, 2012 No. 1135
About approval of the Regulations on application of security systems and systems of video surveillance
For the purpose of ensuring public safety the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on application of security systems and systems of video surveillance.
2. If necessary to make to the Ministry of Internal Affairs explanations concerning application of this resolution.
3. To republican state bodies, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
4. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 11, 2012 No. 1135
1. This Provision establishes requirements to security systems and systems of video surveillance, including to the means used during their creation (upgrade).
2. The main terms and their determinations applied in this Provision:
the controlled area - the part of the protected zone controlled by the surveillance camera in which the system of video surveillance carries out objective;
dead zone - the part of the protected zone which is not looked through by system of video surveillance;
ensuring public safety - forming and carrying out state policy in the field of public safety on creation and maintenance of necessary level of security by means of implementation of the measures of legal, organizational, law-enforcement and other nature adequate to threats to the vital interests of the personality, society and state;
public safety - the system of the public relations settled by rules of law which purposes of functioning are ensuring personal and property tranquility, safety, creation of conditions for realization of the rights of citizens, ensuring functioning of state bodies, organizations;
public order - the system of the public relations fixed by rules of law, morals and rules of the hostel, determining the rights and obligations of participants of these relations, designed to ensure safety of life, honor, advantage of citizens, protection of their property, and also realization of other rights;
objects with one-time mass stay of citizens – public, office buildings, constructions, city squares, rest areas, parks, squares, boulevards, in (on) which perhaps one-time stay of 100 and more people;
the protected zone - part of the territory (object) in which danger by means of system of video surveillance can be found;
security system - set of the interconnected technical means, information and analytical systems based on the use of systems of video surveillance and special detectors used including on objects with one-time mass stay of citizens;
system of video surveillance - the chance of observation constituting security systems, giving in real time behind respect of public order by citizens including means and methods of receipt of video images by means of video cameras, signal transmissions to the place of viewing on communication channels, further processing and storage of video information;
sensitivity - the lower bound of the working range of illumination of object.
3. Functioning of security system shall guarantee constant control behind the protected zone for the purpose of ensuring public safety and public order.
4. The technical means used in security systems shall have the guaranteed electric utility service and ensure long functioning in the autonomous mode.
5. The security system provides availability:
electronic gating systems, means of localization of explosion, systems of video surveillance with possibility of control of situation, including in internal rooms and within the territory of object, alarm systems and technical means providing protection against unauthorized penetration on the territory of strangers and vehicles, deliveries of means of making of acts of terrorism, unauthorized access to communications and information networks;
means of evident propaganda, and also instructions about operations procedure in case of different emergency situations, including in case of detection of suspicious objects, origin and mitigation of consequences of the acts of terrorism placed in the most available to visitors and personnel places;
means and communication channels for timely informing law enforcement agencies on emergence of terrorist threat and other illegal actions;
equipments of the loud notification, emergency lighting;
illumination of object in night-time;
barriers or other constructions which are providing stop of vehicles and not allowing their unauthorized journey to object;
special detectors (sensors of radiation safety, thermal imagers, stationary and manual metaldetectors, readers of radio-frequency identification and another).
5-1. The security system shall be under construction with possibility of its further scaling, and also with possibility of bystry access (dismantle, installation) for carrying out repair, maintenance.
6. The objects which are subject to protection by the Presidential Security Service of the Republic of Belarus, subjects to temporary stay of protected persons (in the amount necessary for safety of protected persons) are equipped with security systems and systems of video surveillance according to decisions of the head of the security service of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
7. Are provided with the means used for creation of systems of video surveillance:
forming and transfer of the color video image, except as specified, determined in Item 10 of this provision, with frequency of personnel at least 12 frames per second if other is not established by legal acts;
availability of open API for interaction with other systems;
transfer of video flows in real time as directly from cameras, and from video recorders or servers of aggregation under the RTSP/RTP protocol;
support of the ONVIF specification of version 1.02 above with support of ONVIF Profile S, ONVIF Profile G;
coding of video signal in the standards H.264 and (or) H.265;
use of the main transport protocol of information transfer of TCP/IP;
secure access to settings of the device;
possibility of remote access to videoarchive;
support of hierarchical management of access rights to all functions of system;
synchronization of events with system of the single exact time;
work in broad range of temperatures (from-30 to +40 °C) in case of arrangement out of the heated or conditioned rooms;
work in the mode 24 hours a day seven days a week;
continuous operation of the equipment within at least two hours in case of shutdown of the main power supply.
8. The means of forming and processing of the video image used in systems of video surveillance shall have:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.