of November 8, 2012 No. 72
About procedure for the organization and carrying out engineering certification of the cash equipment
Based on paragraph two of subitem 5.16-1 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 981, the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
V. V. Nazarenko
It is approved
Minister of Taxes and Tax Collection of the Republic of Belarus
November 8, 2012
V. N. Poluyan
Approved by the Resolution of the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus of November 8, 2012 No. 72
1. This Instruction determines procedure for the organization and carrying out engineering certification of the cash summing-up registers including combined with taximeters and ticket printing machines (further - the cash equipment).
2. For the purposes of this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by the Regulations on procedure for use of the cash equipment, payment terminals, automatic electronic devices, vending machines and acceptance of cash, money in case of implementation of calculations in non-cash form by means of bank payment cards in case of sales of goods, performance of works, rendering services, implementation of activities in the sphere of gaming, lottery activities, holding video interactive games approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and National Bank of the Republic of Belarus of July 6, 2011 No. 924/16, state standard of the Republic of Belarus STB 1364.1-2002 "Devices the cash summing-up and special computer systems are applied. Terms and determinations", the approved resolution of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 27, 2002 No. 56, and also other acts of the legislation.
3. Engineering certification is performed for the purpose of establishment of compliance of technical documentation and to reference sample of model (modification) of the cash equipment included in the State register of models (modifications) of the cash summing-up registers and special computer systems used in the territory of the Republic of Belarus (further - reference sample), the cash equipment which is withdrawn according to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 28, 2010 No. 641 "About some questions of withdrawal of the cash summing-up registers including combined with taximeters, and ticket printing machines for engineering certification and recognition voided separate resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus", when conducting checks (except for cameral) officials of bodies of the State Control Committee, Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection (further - checking).
Engineering certification of the withdrawn cash equipment performs the research and production republican unitary enterprise "Belarusian State Institute of Standardization and Certification" (further - BELGISS) in the direction checking.
4. On engineering certification the cash equipment withdrawn checking at the checked subjects according to the Regulations on procedure for withdrawal of the cash summing-up registers including combined with taximeters, and ticket printing machines for engineering certification, approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection of the Republic of Belarus of June 11, 2010 No. 49 is represented.
5. On engineering certification it is represented:
the cash equipment named in the act of withdrawal (return) of the cash equipment;
operational documentation (the passport (form) of the cash equipment (in case of their availability at the checked subject or his representative);
passwords of all operating modes of the cash equipment (by provision of this information the checked subject or his representative);
payment documents and control tapes (in the presence);
deed of conveyance (return) of the cash equipment for engineering certification.
6. Engineering certification is performed based on the contract for performance of works which is signed by the head of the controlling (supervising) body performing (his deputy), and the head of BELGISS (his deputy).
7. The term of carrying out engineering certification cannot exceed the term of conducting check.
8. Persons participating in carrying out engineering certification of the cash equipment provide confidentiality of information on the cash equipment withdrawn from the checked subjects, and also about results of engineering certification.
9. Engineering certification is carried out by the commission which structure affirms the head of BELGISS.
10. Engineering certification of the cash equipment withdrawn when conducting checks (except for unscheduled thematic operational inspections), is performed according to the program which includes:
identification of the cash equipment;
check of operability of the cash equipment (on condition of submission of passwords of all operating modes of the cash equipment);
check of the hardware of the cash equipment;
check of program part of the cash equipment;
registration of results of engineering certification.
Identification of the cash equipment includes:
integrity checking of control facilities (further - SK);
comparison with reference sample on appearance.
Check of operability of the cash equipment includes check of accomplishment of the following transactions:
sales (service registration);
accomplishment of the fiscal report on number of the last closed shift;
blocking in cases:
lack of check tape;
lack of control tape;
the wrong accomplishment of transactions by the cashier (attempts of input of the wrong password of access to fiscal memory (further - FP).
When checking working capacity assessment of the transactions which are carried out by the cash equipment specified in the program of engineering certification on compliance to operational and program documents on reference sample is made.
Check of the hardware of the cash equipment includes:
check like the printer;
check of designation of the motherboard;
check of designation of the microprocessor;
check of designation of the chip containing the software (daleepo);
check of designation, placement and design of FP;
integrity checking of SK;
verification of presence of unauthorized changes of electric chains (gaps, crossing points).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.