of November 27, 2012 No. 884
About approval of the Regulations on energy audit
Based on part (1) article 11 of the Law No. 142 of July 2, 2010 on energy efficiency (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010 No. 155-158, of the Art. 545) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on energy audit it (is applied).
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 27, 2012 No. 884
1. The energy audit is carried out by the power accountants authorized by the Agency on energy efficiency (further - the Agency), according to Regulations on authorization of power accountants.
2. Requirements of this provision about energy audit (further - the Provision) establish:
a) main objectives of energy audit;
b) the sequence of stages of implementation of energy audit in all sectors of economy;
c) stages of preparation, implementation and representation of results of energy audit.
3. The basic concepts used in this Provision have the following values:
energy consumption - process which reflects amount of consumption of fuel and power resources;
the power consumer - physical person or legal entity which consumes fuel, electrical or heat energy;
specific consumption of fuel - fuel consumption, consumed for production of one unit of production, services, etc.
specific consumption of heat/electrical energy - ratio between expense amount of the consumed electrical energy during production process and amount of products expressed in physical or economic units;
extent of compensation of secondary energy resources - the relation between compensated energy and all available secondary energy resources in their equivalent expressed in energy units;
energy resource - the energy carrier which is used directly or after some transformations for the purpose of satisfaction of energy demands;
primary energy resources - the energy carriers which are existing in the nature, arose owing to geological evolution of Earth which can be taken and then are directly used or after transformations for the purpose of requirements satisfaction to energies;
the report of energy audit - the important element for the procedure of implementation of energy audit representing the overview of procedure in which audit, the main energy characteristics of the surveyed object, the proposed measures for energy rehabilitation or upgrade, and also conclusions concerning efficiency of measures from the economic point of view was booked.
4. The purposes of energy audit are:
a) determination of types of the used energy resources and the incurred costs;
b) analysis of method of energy use, identification and quantitative determination of energy losses;
c) identification and the analysis of opportunities of implementation of some organizational, technical solutions and/or acquisition of new technologies, the equipment which can promote considerable decrease in consumption of energy resources and the incurred expenses;
d) the economic analysis of the proposed possible technical solutions.
5. Preliminary actions of energy audit assume:
a) development of the specification;
b) energy audit value assessment;
c) the conclusion of the service provision agreement on carrying out energy audit.
6. Stages of energy audit provide:
1) implementation of energy audit which includes:
a) instructing in questions of health protection and labor safety;
b) information collection, development and filling of polling forms;
c) information collection with use of instrumentations (equipment);
2) the analysis of results which includes:
a) establishment and analysis of indicators of energy efficiency
b) development of measures for increase in energy efficiency;
c) assessment of potential of effective consumption of energy resources;
d) environmental impact assessment;
e) development of the report on energy audit.
7. After development of the report on energy audit the customer makes decisions on implementation of its recommendations.
8. The specification is developed by the customer in coordination with energy manager of bodies of local public authority for public sector.
9. The specification is developed for private sector by the customer or in case of mutual assent with the contractor of energy audit.
10. Types and implementation methods of necessary measurements are performed in the course of energy audit and will be included in the specification, depending on requirements, applicability and the additional cost of results of measurements.
11. The specification consists of the following components:
a) reasons for need of implementation of energy audit;
b) energy audit purpose;
c) energy audit objects;
d) work content and procedure for their accomplishment;
e) method and procedure for acceptance of works;
f) list of documents and their filling.
12. The cost of energy audit is determined in the conditions of transparency and free competition.
13. The cost of energy audit depends on amount and complexity of the works specified in the specification.
14. In case of the projects on energy efficiency realized in case of financial support of Fund for energy efficiency and programs for increase in energy efficiency in case of financial support of the government budget or budgets of bodies of local public authority, the cost of energy audit is determined by the Agency on the basis of the Method of calculation of the cost of energy audit approved by the order of the Government.
15. The customer signs the contract with the authorized auditor according to the current legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.