of November 27, 2012 No. 885
About approval of the Regulations on authorization of power accountants
According to part (1) article 12 of the Law on energy efficiency No. 142 of July 2, 2010 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, No. 155-158, of the Art. 545) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on authorization of power accountants it (is applied).
2. Impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 27, 2012 No. 885
1. The regulations on authorization of power accountants (further - the Provision) establish the legal base of authorization of physical persons and legal entities which are given the status of the power accountant, for the purpose of accomplishment of energy audit, for determination of decisions on increase in energy efficiency.
2. The agency of energy efficiency (further - the Agency) performs authorization of physical persons and legal entities for accomplishment of energy audit.
3. Process of authorization of power accountants provides the analysis of professional training and practical experience of persons wishing to perform activities for energy audit.
4. Compliance or discrepancy of physical persons and legal entities to the status of the power accountant is determined by the Commission on the authorization of energy auditors (further - the Commission) created by the Agency.
5. This Provision establishes the following:
a) the status of the power accountant proves to be true by means of authorization, seal and the certificate;
b) authorization, seal and the certificate of the power accountant are made according to the sample developed and approved by the Agency;
c) authorization and the certificate of the power accountant are signed by the director of the Agency;
d) authorization and seal of the power accountant are nominal and non-transferable.
6. Within this provision the following concepts are used:
the power accountant in the field of the electric power - the physical person or legal entity authorized by the law for implementation of quantitative assessment / flow analysis of electrical energy;
the power accountant in the heat power sector - the physical person or legal entity authorized according to the law to perform quantitative assessment / flow analysis of heat energy.
7. Creation of the Commission, and also appointment of the chairman and members of the commission are made by the order of the director of the Agency.
8. The commission consists of 3 representatives of the Agency (the chairman and two members) who meet the requirements specified in part (3) article 12 of the Law on energy efficiency No. 142 of July 2, 2010.
9. Each member of the commission signs the personal Agreement on membership.
10. Powers of the Commission are stipulated in part (4) article 12 of the Law on energy efficiency No. 142 of July 2, 2010.
11. The commission chairman provides its activities, signs authorization and the certificate of the power accountant, and also convokes commission sessions as required.
12. The withdrawal of membership in the Commission is performed by the order of the director of the Agency in the following cases:
a) dismissal, occupied in the Agency. Promotion in position is not the reason for exit from the Commission;
b) the application in person of the member of the commission about rejection addressed to the director of the Agency;
c) death of the member of the commission;
d) violations of the moral principles, making of the corruption acts or actions connected with corruption acts.
13. For accomplishment of powers of the Commission the Agency performs functions of the secretariat, namely:
b) registers in the magazine of the statement for authorization;
c) constitutes protocols with conclusions of verification of the documents filed by applicants;
d) provides accounting and storage of personal records of applicants;
e) constantly updates data of the Register of power accountants;
f) develops the annual statement about energy audit on the basis of the reports received from the authorized power accountants;
g) constitutes and directs the decision on withdrawal of authorization of the power accountant, constitutes answers to appeals and sends to their interested persons;
h) accepts claims from users of energy audit concerning quality of reports of energy audit and represents them to the Commission;
i) carries out other activities concerning the secretariat for proper implementation of process of authorization.
14. The structure of the secretariat of the Commission affirms the order of the director of the Agency. Persons designated for conducting the works connected with the secretariat bear responsibility according to the legislation for legality, reliability and accuracy of the prepared documents.
15. Two areas of specialization of power accountants are allocated, namely:
16. The power accountant - the physical person chooses the sphere of activity, mentioning it in the submitted application for authorization.
17. - to legal entities the status of the power accountant without determination of area of specialization is provided to power accountants.
18. Activities in the sphere of energy audit are performed in any form of business provided by the Law on entrepreneurship and the companies No. 845-XII of January 3, 1992. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1994, No. 2, Art. 33).
19. Authorization of power accountants for Armed Forces is performed according to this Provision only for physical persons from structure of Armed Forces.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.