of August 13, 1996 No. 280
About measures for reducing export-import transactions on barter basis
For the purpose of rational use of export resources, highly liquid in the world market, and increase in receipt of revenue in foreign currency the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Forbid since August 15, 1996 implementation of export transactions on barter basis of highly liquid goods according to appendix.
Determine that commodity export, specified in appendix, on clearing basis can be performed only within intergovernmental agreements according to decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers.
2. No. 294 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 02.11.2011
3. Assign to the State Customs Committee and authorized banks responsibility on ensuring control of timely implementation of first-priority delivery of import goods according to barter contracts or provision of counter bank guarantees under the export goods delivered from the republic.
4. Agree with the offer that the barter contracts signed and registered in authorized bank and in the State Customs Committee to release of this resolution are subject to completion according to earlier established procedure.
5. Declare invalid the paragraph the fourth Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 28, 1995 N 343 "About additional measures for streamlining of export-import transactions".
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sultanov U. T.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 13, 1996 No. 280
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.