of July 14, 1997 No. 875
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of social jobs
According to article 24 of the Law of the Russian Federation "About employment of the population in the Russian Federation" (Sheets of the Congress of People's Deputies of RSFSR and the Supreme Council of RSFSR, 1991, N 18, Art. 565; The Russian Federation Code, 1996, N 17, the Art. 1915) the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the organization of social jobs.
2. Recommend to executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, to local government bodies to develop regional and territorial (district, city) development programs of social jobs and forming on their base of system of the organization of temporary workplaces.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 12, 1992 of N314 "About the Organization of Social Jobs".
4. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies to bring the regulatory legal acts concerning the organization of social jobs into compliance with the Provision approved by this resolution.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 14, 1997 No. 875
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization of social jobs and condition of participation in these works of citizens.
2. Social jobs are understood as the labor activity having socially useful focus and organized as additional social support of the citizens who are looking for work.
3. Carrying out paid social jobs will be organized by executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation to which powers of the Russian Federation in the field of assistance of employment of the population are delegated for implementation.
Local government bodies have the right to participate in the organization and financing of carrying out social jobs for the citizens experiencing difficulties in job search.
4. Social jobs are carried out in the organizations for agreements.
5. Social jobs are intended to provide:
implementation of requirements of the territories and the organizations in performance of works having temporary or seasonal character;
preserving motivation to work at the persons having long work stoppage or not having work experience.
6. Social jobs can be organized in the following directions:
construction of highways, their repair and content, laying of water, gas, sewer and other communications;
carrying out agricultural meliorative (irrigational) works, works in forestry;
procurement, conversion and storage of agricultural products;
housing construction, reconstruction of dwelling stock, subjects to welfare appointment, recovery of historical and architectural monuments, complexes, reserved zones;
servicing of passenger transport, work of the organizations of communication;
operation of housing and communal services and consumer services of the population;
gardening and improvement of the territories, development of forest-park economy, rest areas and tourism;
leaving for aged, disabled people and patients;
ensuring improvement and rest of children in the period of vacation, servicing of sanatorium zones;
organization of collection and conversion of secondary raw materials and waste;
holding actions of public and cultural appointment (population census, sports competitions, festivals, etc.);
to other directions of labor activity.
7. The activities connected with need of urgent mitigation of consequences of accidents, natural disasters, catastrophic crashes and other emergency situations and requiring special training of workers, and also their qualified and responsible actions in the shortest possible time do not belong to social jobs.
8. Executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies according to the offer and with the assistance of bodies of employment service annually make decisions on the organization of social jobs and determine amounts and types of social jobs, proceeding from need of development of social infrastructure of the specific territory taking into account quantity and structure of the unoccupied population, carry out work on informing the unoccupied population on procedure for the organization of social jobs and conditions of participation in these works.
In cases of massive layoff of workers and growth of unemployment are developed and development programs of social jobs based on which the system of the organization of temporary workplaces is created affirm regional and territorial (district, city).
9. For preparation of offers on the organization and carrying out social jobs bodies of employment service:
analyze work market situation, quantity and structure of the unoccupied population and jobless citizens;
reveal the demand and supply on participation in social jobs;
perform information collection about possibility of carrying out in the organizations of the region of social jobs;
consider questions of joint financing of social jobs with the interested organizations, and also conditions of the organization and carrying out social jobs.
10. The relations between executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, bodies of employment service and the organizations are regulated by cooperation agreements on the organization and carrying out social jobs.
In agreements the rights and obligations of the Parties are determined by agreement performance about the organization and carrying out social jobs.
Terms of the contract shall determine production capabilities, quantity of the created workplaces and number of participants, the venue and nature of works, terms of the beginning and completion of works, the work pay level, cost of performance of works, the sizes and procedure for their financing, the requirement for providing conditions of labor protection.
Creation of specialized conditions for the citizens experiencing difficulties in job search can be provided in the agreement.
11. Obligations in the direction of citizens in the organization for accomplishment of social jobs, informing the citizens registered in bodies of employment service on types of the organized social jobs and procedure for their carrying out, conditions, the modes and compensation, and also on the privileges provided by the organizations in case of accomplishment of these works are assigned to bodies of employment service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.